Teaser Trailer

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
senseandsarcasm wrote:
August 1st, 2019, 1:59 pm

@GoodBadOfficial
11 PM UK Time!
[/quote]

Yeah, that's a rumour based on when Dunkirk dropped - which was same time as the first Suicide Squad screenings

Ruth wrote:
August 1st, 2019, 2:03 pm
antovolk wrote:
August 1st, 2019, 1:28 pm
Betting it's something like PREPARE FOR A NEW KIND OF HERO
it’s still weird as hell. since we know Washington is the lead - how is he supposed to be “a new kind” of hero? what’s different about him that could work as a vague marketing ploy to draw attention without revealing the plot? so the first (and only) idea you get is race. and if that’s the case then it’s incredibly tone deaf
No way it's just that lol

Innovator wrote:
August 1st, 2019, 1:58 pm
At least we better get a bootleg first... it's tradition.
exactly, especially with this little footage.

Part of the fun and - if it doesn't indeed come online - Nolan knows it. Ultimately though, if my conversations with people connected around the time of the Dunkirk prologue are to go by, he prefers people to 'discover [this stuff] naturally'

Sanchez wrote:
August 1st, 2019, 2:04 pm
Ruth wrote:
antovolk wrote:
August 1st, 2019, 1:28 pm
Betting it's something like PREPARE FOR A NEW KIND OF HERO
it’s still weird as hell. since we know Washington is the lead - how is he supposed to be “a new kind” of hero? what’s different about him that could work as a vague marketing ploy to draw attention without revealing the plot? so the first (and only) idea you get is race. and if that’s the case then it’s incredibly tone deaf
yeah i seriously doubt any of this, i was just entertaining the possibility

if it was true then yikes

I hope we get some film score as we did in Interstellar/Dunkirk teasers.

I honestly think hunting down bootleg videos is a big part of the fun. Even if it's not the way it's meant to be seen, there's something about shitty cell phone footage that genuinely builds the hype.

Trailer will be online in less than 4 hours! :gonf:

It's 7:12 PM in the UK right now. Trailer is dropping 11 PM UK time.
Last edited by Ruth on August 1st, 2019, 2:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: stop double posting

Ruth wrote:
August 1st, 2019, 2:06 pm
Sanchez wrote:
August 1st, 2019, 2:04 pm
Ruth wrote:

yeah i seriously doubt any of this, i was just entertaining the possibility

if it was true then yikes
I'm not worried about any of this personally. The worst case scenario I think would be the teaser coming off a little low budget / thrown together as the TDKR teaser looked.

I just hope we'll have some screening leak, to discover it the same way as the Dunkirk teaser was discovered first, before its online release.

Nolan62 wrote:
August 1st, 2019, 2:21 pm
I just hope we'll have some screening leak, to discover it the same way as the Dunkirk teaser was discovered first, before its online release.
Seems like that’s what’s definitely happening

Why the word HERO should be addressed to Washington's character? What if the HERO is not even a man?