Tenet Fan Art Thread

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
I was going to post that I'm seeing a lot of Asian? fanarts on Twitter that people would hate here if I posted it. But they are already being posted lmaoo

Lincoln wrote:
September 8th, 2020, 8:10 pm
I was going to post that I'm seeing a lot of Asian? fanarts on Twitter that people would hate here if I posted it. But they are already being posted lmaoo
post the spiciest ones you can find i dare you

Uno wrote:
July 14th, 2020, 12:53 am
Sorry ^ :lol:
Just created an Unofficial extended TV Spot purely for fun. Tell me what you think :)
This is MUCH MUCH better than the crappy last two trailers WB released, well done man :twothumbsup:

I was hoping that this didn't mean what I was thinking but I ended up spoiling myself on the other thread so it doesn't matter anymore
More:
what bothers me are the quotes from the film :roll:

Last edited by Nomis on September 11th, 2020, 5:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: spoilers dammit

i do wonder if “highly sexualized tenet fan arts and smuts” were ever on the official 2020 bingo card

Damn... these make the earliest ones with the other theory so wrong lol.

Poster for a Tenet sequel, yes... I went with the horrible cliche TEN2T :lol:
Spoiler tagged for a certain character in it. Don't open if you haven't seen it.
Denzel playing an older version of the character portrayed by his son. Mads Mikkelsen as the bad guy. Rebecca Ferguson being amazing. Would love to see a sequel, but it'll never happen.

MMatt wrote:
September 12th, 2020, 5:32 am
Poster for a Tenet sequel, yes... I went with the horrible cliche TEN2T :lol:
Spoiler tagged for a certain character in it. Don't open if you haven't seen it.
Denzel playing an older version of the character portrayed by his son. Mads Mikkelsen as the bad guy. Rebecca Ferguson being amazing. Would love to see a sequel, but it'll never happen.
it is good but only if Nolan did sequels :(