Tenet Fan Art Thread

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Uno
antovolk wrote:
June 18th, 2020, 2:54 pm
This is the best thing I've seen all week! :lol:

I’m dying

Thats brilliant. Thanks Anton :thumbup:

Oku
That is legit freaking amazingly well-made.

If only Mr. Nolan/WB were more opportunistic on matters related to merchandising, they could have capitalized immensely on tie-in mask merchandise.

Not even in terms of making direct profit off the masks themselves, but like maybe selling the masks for cheap at close to zero profit, and recouping the costs from the increased ticket sales that is sure to result from the increased presence of masks and increased sense of safety.

Bane masks, Batman masks, Interstellar masks, Dunkirk masks, whatever.

The possibilities were endless and right there for the taking...

Oku wrote:
June 22nd, 2020, 4:36 am
That is legit freaking amazingly well-made.

If only Mr. Nolan/WB were more opportunistic on matters related to merchandising, they could have capitalized immensely on tie-in mask merchandise.

Not even in terms of making direct profit off the masks themselves, but like maybe selling the masks for cheap at close to zero profit, and recouping the costs from the increased ticket sales that is sure to result from the increased presence of masks and increased sense of safety.

Bane masks, Batman masks, Interstellar masks, Dunkirk masks, whatever.

The possibilities were endless and right there for the taking...
People will be slamming WB and Nolan for 'exploiting' this pandemic for this gimmick. I think overall it's a bad idea to have a sense of humor about such a serious issue.

Oku
Not when masks save lives...which is why I suggested that they could be sold at little-to-no profit.

Not sure if these fan made posters were posted before.. i dont remember seeing them here ..just found them after a google search for the new posters released today