Tenet Fan Art Thread

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Bale Fan wrote:
December 7th, 2020, 10:17 pm
marshallmurphy wrote:
November 27th, 2020, 11:49 pm
I was looking through fan-fictions today trying to find some that I liked, and I came across a few that I thought I would share.
The first one deals with the Neil/Max theory and is pretty long. The second one is super short, but I really loved the way they captured Kat's emotions. Really well-written. Third one is my favorite! It has the whole Neil/Max thing but mostly follows Kat after the events of the film.
locked in time, out on the wire
Katherine
what we make for ourselves
Thanks for these recommendations! Third one is my fav as well, although it is incomplete.
I’m trying to find some Neil=Max fics but platonic pseudo dad-son Protag&Neil. No luck so far except for a Chinese one which is really short lol.
I think it's going to be hard to find a fanfiction where Neil and the Protagonist are not in a relationship, lol. So many of them...

I would like to read more about Kat, but it seems like since everyone wants Neil and the Protagonist to be an item, there are very few that even feature Kat at all.

I would love a tenet inception cross over fan fiction where the "stuff" neil and the protagonist get up to need the dream tech and so team up with Cobb Arthur Eames etc.

this is incredible and that voiceover is so spot on

A Tenet/James Bond music mashup that I made:

Not sure where else to put this, but earlier this evening I just decided to solo record a commentary track for the film.

It's nothing you haven't heard before... just me getting something else off my mind for a couple of hours. Lots of rambling, lots of things not even about Tenet haha.

Here's a thing

Awesome work, Antovolk!

Had another go at this with semi-proper tools this time.

A Borges man wrote:
February 10th, 2021, 1:46 pm
to this i gotta say "woahh"