Kenneth Branagh Joins the Cast of Tenet

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
wow "libtard" ? srsly come on.

Ever since trailer 2 came out, this forum has gone downhill :( . cmon guys, we are all speculating because that's fun. For all the new guys, please don't get emotional when someone states their own opinion or perspective. additionally, new guys - don't make derogatory comments towards other new people or people who have been here for years. this forum as a whole was never meant for that. we are here to debate healthily and not personally attack each other. this has gotten so ridiculous lately that it's almost comical.

please reconsider your words and thoughts, because you're embarrassing yourselves more than you think lol

seriously

Some guys here can't hide his trumpsters and incels behavior, I see

Ace

Seems like Branagh has relatively few scenes in the latter stage of filming Tenet?

How the hell did he find time to act and direct his Hercule Poirot movie at the same time??

dragon_phoenix wrote:
May 29th, 2020, 1:16 pm
Seems like Branagh has relatively few scenes in the latter stage of filming Tenet?

How the hell did he find time to act and direct his Hercule Poirot movie at the same time??
i don’t remember reading this where did you get this from?

DUNKIRKIE wrote:
May 29th, 2020, 4:09 pm
dragon_phoenix wrote:

Read the interview.
'filmed in a fairly compressed way..' this is referring to Tenet filming for his character.

Tenet was filmed from August 2019 to December 2019. Branagh is the main actor and director for Death on the Nile, which was filmed from October 2019 to December 2019. So we can infer the shooting dates for scenes involving Branagh in Tenet.

dragon_phoenix wrote:
May 29th, 2020, 4:19 pm
DUNKIRKIE wrote:
May 29th, 2020, 4:09 pm
dragon_phoenix wrote:

Read the interview.
'filmed in a fairly compressed way..' this is referring to Tenet filming for his character.

Tenet was filmed from August 2019 to December 2019. Branagh is the main actor and director for Death on the Nile, which was filmed from October 2019 to December 2019. So we can infer the shooting dates for scenes involving Branagh in Tenet.
No, Tenet was shot from late May to early November.

Nice of Ken to chime in on Nolan's work ethic. I do wonder when Tenet's final cut did finish though. As I recall, it wasn't ready for Cannes either.