Dimple Kapadia joins the cast of Tenet

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Like that they actually cast foreign actor who are not based in the USA. And she can speak English more fluently than Ken Wantanabe.

Oku
lol that reminds me of the Honest Trailer for Inception, when the guy says something like "which is really difficult when this guy [Saito] goes over important plot points in a really heavy accent"

sigh, back when Honest Trailers were actually good and not the non-funny generic-ness that it is today

Ace

that's just great

I loved her performance so much

She's like a breath of fresh air and her dynamic with JDW is great. Also the costumes she got to wear were stunning

Yes!!! So much charisma.

Too bad some of her scenes were awkwardly edited in some places and some of her lines were cut.

There's a small detail I missed when I watched it in theaters:
When she mentions the word "TENET" she makes the hand gesture while holding the cup and then TP uses the word, he makes the gesture while holding the gun.

ikr? charisma overload

I hope Nolan works with her again. She's got that graceful screen presence down.

I don't recall her having scenes in IMAX btw?

Again, that
last scene would've fitted well in IMAX. I always like it when they put IMAX cameras in confined spaces.

I hope so too. She's probably in one IMAX shot lmao!
When TP jumps off the balcony.
All her scenes are dialogue heavy.
They did fit IMAX cameras in small cars for the car chase scenes but they got away with it because of the noise levels. But speaking quietly in a parked car is a no-no with IMAX lol. Plus, the 65mm camera is probably bigger so it's not about size.

And it makes sense that the last shot is not IMAX since it is seen from TP's POV in the car.

yeah it does make sense indeed

I love her performance but imo she needs to enunciate words a bit more clearly lol. I couldn’t understand her most of the time.