Aaron Taylor-Johnson as joins the cast of Tenet

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Law wrote:
August 31st, 2019, 12:50 pm
That's what you got from that?
Not much else there, lol.

I just thought it was humorous that they didn't include the actual star of the film, or Dimple Kapadia, or Himesh Patel. Wasn't being serious.

KDG

Aaron and Rob at the Golden Globe Ambassador party this week.

I thought he had a massive beard for his part in Tenet

Also Pattinson often gets those ingrown hairs on his jawline

Nomis wrote:
November 16th, 2019, 3:10 pm

Gross

KDG
He had a huge beard a couple weeks ago, looks like he trimmed it this week.

Maybe he's done shooting, just like the rest it seems?

El Especial wrote:
November 16th, 2019, 3:43 pm
Nomis wrote:

Gross
I've always found him gross. I thought his career would end after Twilight and I was happy about that. Unfortunately he keeps getting hired. This is the Nolan movie with the most amount of actors I absolutely detest. I hate Johnson too. Another ordinary marginally talented white guy who has nothing to offer and who is only in movies because of the woman he married.

gropercity wrote:
November 16th, 2019, 9:02 pm
El Especial wrote:
November 16th, 2019, 3:43 pm
Nomis wrote:

Gross
I've always found him gross. I thought his career would end after Twilight and I was happy about that. Unfortunately he keeps getting hired. This is the Nolan movie with the most amount of actors I absolutely detest. I hate Johnson too. Another ordinary marginally talented white guy who has nothing to offer and who is only in movies because of the woman he married.
wtf why do you hate pattinson? have you seen his work after twilight, such as Good Time, City Z, Cosmopolis and so on? He is one of the best of his generation ffs

Ace
I know you can’t talk specifics about doing a film like Tenet, with Christopher Nolan, but what it’s like to work with a filmmaker like Christopher Nolan? What was it like to collaborate with him on set and to watch him work with actors?

TAYLOR-JOHNSON: I love Christopher Nolan movies. When there was an opportunity to try to go for a role in any one of his movies, I’ve been the first person to have my hand up, saying, “Let me try.” I was very fortunate and lucky to have been accepted into the cast of Tenet. John David Washington is phenomenal and incredible, and a wonderful, genuine guy. He’s gonna be a star. Robert Pattinson is brilliant and great. I loved working with him. Working with Nolan is working with a legend. It’s about being able to stand back and observe how his mind works. How he is, as a filmmaker, and how he puts his films together is quite extraordinary. There’s no expense spared. He’s definitely trying to push the boundaries of cinema, in high concepts and sci-fi concepts, and the cinematic side of things is extraordinary to watch. It was a real honor and pleasure to be in his presence, and to work on that movie. But to be honest, there’s nothing else I can really say about it.
https://collider.com/aaron-taylor-john ... ssion=true

Ace wrote:
December 12th, 2019, 12:16 pm
I know you can’t talk specifics about doing a film like Tenet, with Christopher Nolan, but what it’s like to work with a filmmaker like Christopher Nolan? What was it like to collaborate with him on set and to watch him work with actors?

TAYLOR-JOHNSON: I love Christopher Nolan movies. When there was an opportunity to try to go for a role in any one of his movies, I’ve been the first person to have my hand up, saying, “Let me try.” I was very fortunate and lucky to have been accepted into the cast of Tenet. John David Washington is phenomenal and incredible, and a wonderful, genuine guy. He’s gonna be a star. Robert Pattinson is brilliant and great. I loved working with him. Working with Nolan is working with a legend. It’s about being able to stand back and observe how his mind works. How he is, as a filmmaker, and how he puts his films together is quite extraordinary. There’s no expense spared. He’s definitely trying to push the boundaries of cinema, in high concepts and sci-fi concepts, and the cinematic side of things is extraordinary to watch. It was a real honor and pleasure to be in his presence, and to work on that movie. But to be honest, there’s nothing else I can really say about it.
https://collider.com/aaron-taylor-john ... ssion=true
that was great.