Ludwig Göransson will compose Tenet

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
KEM wrote:
August 19th, 2020, 2:18 am
Next film Nolan is gonna go full Brit and have a Bring Me The Horizon x Radiohead track for the film
I'm honestly suprised he hasn't collaberate with a member of Radiohead yet. He is a huge fan...maybe it is too obvious? Both Johnny Greenwood and Tom Yorke have done work for other filmmakers so I dunno...

I got no complaints about Zimmer or Gorranson...both amazing! This Travis Scott song is so fascinating...seems very un-Nolan, but that be why it works. Loving the Surprises.

KEM wrote:
Next film Nolan is gonna go full Brit and have a Bring Me The Horizon x Radiohead track for the film
Arctic Monkeys please and thank you.

A Borges man wrote:
August 19th, 2020, 2:25 am
KEM wrote:
I'm honestly suprised he hasn't collaberate with a member of Radiohead yet. He is a huge fan...maybe it is too obvious? Both Johnny Greenwood and Tom Yorke have done work for other filmmakers so I dunno...

I got no complaints about Zimmer or Gorranson...both amazing! This Travis Scott song is so fascinating...seems very un-Nolan, but that be why it works. Loving the Surprises.
before TENET i believed the perfect Nolan storm was the Bond film with tom hardy, and radiohead making the main song with zimmer, but now i can live without this i guess

im hopeful for a future colaboration though, i loved ANIMA (the short and the album)

i never knew i needed bling nolan.

Tarssauce wrote:
August 18th, 2020, 3:21 pm
This is almost like the Dunkirk / Harry Styles controversy: The Tenet version.

I hope they do release on Friday as a marketing push.
Remember when people were afraid, that teenage girls would ruin their movie theater experience? :lol:

KEM
The instrumental of The Plan that we hear briefly in the new spot sounds A LOT like Crush by Periphery

KEM wrote:
August 19th, 2020, 11:33 am
The instrumental of The Plan that we hear briefly in the new spot sounds A LOT like Crush by Periphery

Honestly, that type of sound and rhythm isn’t very new. Other songs or soundtracks have incorporated something comparable to that.

KEM
Paradoxicalparabola wrote:
August 19th, 2020, 12:00 pm
KEM wrote:
August 19th, 2020, 11:33 am

Honestly, that type of sound and rhythm isn’t very new. Other songs or soundtracks have incorporated something comparable to that.
Well yeah I know that, it’s a simple analog bassline, but you can definitely hear it, the Travis Scott song sounds like a slower down version of Crush