Ludwig Göransson will compose Tenet

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.

Oku
I'm a melody guy, so I need something like the swelling orchestral music in Interstellar's detach scene or Dunkirk's ending scene.

The booming-thingamajig sound as he's running along collecting the bombs at the opera came close to epicness, but it's too short.

Maybe the short bit that plays when the Protag says "Posterity." but that too is short and isn't that melodic.

Oku wrote:
September 10th, 2020, 11:57 am
I'm a melody guy, so I need something like the swelling orchestral music in Interstellar's detach scene or Dunkirk's ending scene.

The booming-thingamajig sound as he's running along collecting the bombs at the opera came close to epicness, but it's too short.

Maybe the short bit that plays when the Protag says "Posterity." but that too is short and isn't that melodic.
God damn I love that moment. If someone here could make a version that just extends that section it would be appreciated lol.

Hustler wrote:
September 11th, 2020, 8:58 pm
Oku wrote:

God damn I love that moment. If someone here could make a version that just extends that section it would be appreciated lol.
I love that part of the track. It's like a siren warning us of impending doom. Very fitting.

BrandX wrote:
September 11th, 2020, 9:09 pm
Hustler wrote:
Oku wrote:

I love that part of the track. It's like a siren warning us of impending doom. Very fitting.
Yes! Perfect description. I think my eyes lit up in the theater hearing it. I was so used to the prologue score and then BAM, what is this?!

Hustler wrote:
Oku wrote:

It also plays
when TP and Neil carry Kat from the container to the freeport.
sadly unreleased. It was eargasmic!

Tarssauce wrote:
September 11th, 2020, 10:11 pm
Hustler wrote:
Oku wrote:

It also plays
when TP and Neil carry Kat from the container to the freeport.
sadly unreleased. It was eargasmic!
Huh, never noticed that, not consciously anyway. I'll have to listen harder the next time lol

can somebody elaborate on the whole thingamajig thing ? i looked it up on youtube and all i found where this weird videos of a dude in a silly costume in a tv show singing ballads or something like that, context pls ?

KEM
Nicolaslabra wrote:
September 12th, 2020, 8:35 pm
can somebody elaborate on the whole thingamajig thing ? i looked it up on youtube and all i found where this weird videos of a dude in a silly costume in a tv show singing ballads or something like that, context pls ?
It’s basically a synth bass version of the main TENET rhythm

Oku
Hustler wrote:
September 11th, 2020, 9:11 pm
BrandX wrote:
September 11th, 2020, 9:09 pm
Hustler wrote:

Yes! Perfect description. I think my eyes lit up in the theater hearing it. I was so used to the prologue score and then BAM, what is this?!
"I was so used to the prologue score and then BAM, what is this?!"

Ha, I could not have said it better!

Nicolaslabra wrote:
September 12th, 2020, 8:35 pm
'thingamajig' is not the name of the instrument, that's just a word that I used to signify that I have no idea what it is :lol: