Ludwig Göransson will compose Tenet

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
In Goransson we trust.

KEM
Cubase master race

woah, Ludwig killing it
to quote a random man from an eric andre skit "now you have somebody to worship, A SUPERSTAR ROCK"
and that man is Ludwig for sure.

With the film being delayed, will the soundtrack be released the week of when the film is released?

KEM
jhawkin1 wrote:
July 11th, 2020, 5:20 pm
With the film being delayed, will the soundtrack be released the week of when the film is released?
Scores are usually released a week before a film, I sure hope so with this one, I need this score badly

Dunkirk nearly killed me because you know, it’s this really simple idea but then 7 months later I was still trying to figure out how to actually make it work.
:lol:

On another note, I wonder when we’ll see the soundtrack album listen. They are probably finishing it up these days.

KEM
Tarssauce wrote:
July 17th, 2020, 4:12 pm
Dunkirk nearly killed me because you know, it’s this really simple idea but then 7 months later I was still trying to figure out how to actually make it work.
:lol:

On another note, I wonder when we’ll see the soundtrack album listen. They are probably finishing it up these days.
They usually come out a week before the film releases

*Listing not listen lol.
KEM wrote:
July 17th, 2020, 4:35 pm
With Dunkirk, the tracklist came out in June (exactly a month before release) and the soundtrack came out july 21 with the movie.

A couple years back, we would get announcements about the soundtrack releases with the cover, release date, tracklists, special/deluxe editions. Now it’s just dead silence until it pops up in a store somewhere.

KEM
Tarssauce wrote:
July 17th, 2020, 4:52 pm
*Listing not listen lol.
KEM wrote:
July 17th, 2020, 4:35 pm
With Dunkirk, the tracklist came out in June (exactly a month before release) and the soundtrack came out july 21 with the movie.

A couple years back, we would get announcements about the soundtrack releases with the cover, release date, tracklists, special/deluxe editions. Now it’s just dead silence until it pops up in a store somewhere.
Yeah I believe they started doing that to avoid spoilers from track listings and such, the score is one of the most exciting aspects for me of course so I’m dying for info on it

i hope the track names are really vague, i dont want to see a track names "Neil`s betrayal/death" or some rubbish like that hahaha, im hoping for some vague ones ala "inversion "we live in a twillight world" "look at the world in a different way" "tenet"
"no friends at dusk"

(lets see if i got at least a track name right, you make your own track names !)