Ludwig Göransson will compose Tenet

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Friendless_at_Dusk wrote:
August 18th, 2020, 1:56 pm
Uno wrote:
August 18th, 2020, 9:49 am
I'm not sure how I feel about this...
KEM wrote:
August 18th, 2020, 10:05 am
This is the first time I’ve ever doubted this movie lol
Maybe Nolan's lost his edge? :P
his edge is still intact :ninja:

Travis started off as a producer for kanye and jay z. He was also featured on the track for the black panther, so the quote stating this is his first time working on something like this, makes me think he is part of ludwig's ost for the movie as opposed to a stand alone song. Maybe he collaborated on drums or something.

by saying "his voice" i kinda think it’s actually his voice, it’s a song

KEM
DUNKIRKIE wrote:
August 18th, 2020, 2:41 pm
by saying "his voice" i kinda think it’s actually his voice, it’s a song
He most likely means creative voice and not literal voice, in the GQ article is say it’s an instrumental right about the quote posted in the thread

Forum Pro
I posted this in the prologue thread way back in December but this track that Travis Scott produced reminds me of the music in the prologue.

KEM
Joshua Strong wrote:
August 18th, 2020, 3:12 pm
I posted this in the prologue thread way back in December but this track that Travis Scott produced reminds me of the music in the prologue.

Hudson Mohawke produced this

This is almost like the Dunkirk / Harry Styles controversy: The Tenet version.

I hope they do release on Friday as a marketing push.

Dragon_316ca wrote:
August 18th, 2020, 8:49 am
I didn't know Travis Scott created a secret track for Tenet.
https://www.gq.com/story/travis-scott-s ... er-profile
The track is for Christopher Nolan's enigmatic thriller Tenet, and it sounds like a brain-liquefying trip through time and space. It's Scott's first foray into writing music for a film, but his contributions, says Nolan, were crucial. “His voice became the final piece of a yearlong puzzle,” the director tells me over email. “His insights into the musical and narrative mechanism [composer] Ludwig Göransson and I were building were immediate, insightful, and profound.” The track is still untitled at the moment (and is currently known as “Travis mix 16”), which is a fitting accompaniment to an indefinitely delayed film that no one knows anything about.

“I can't even explain it,” Scott says when I ask him to tell me anything about the film. “You literally just have to watch it. It's very fire.”
Pretty excited about this, I hope we'll be able to hear what he cooked up, either in the film or as promotional material.

It's a song, it's no big deal, unless it is oddly played over a scene in the movie where it is distracting, but I trust Nolan won't do that. Most likely will be end credits stuff.

Joshua Strong wrote:
August 18th, 2020, 1:58 pm
Travis Scott is one of the best producers working in music today, across all genres. If you ask me, he’s been the best member of Good Music for a few years now. His prowess is across all genres too.

My only axe with him is that Pablo Honey might be his favorite Radiohead album but that’s a conversation for another time. You is a great song though.
there is a point as a radiohead fan, when you embrace the "FAT.UGLY.DEAD" meme
(but tbh i love TKOL aswell, so as rh fans go, im alone)