Ludwig Göransson will compose Tenet

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Nicolaslabra wrote:
December 23rd, 2020, 8:33 pm
MuffinMcFluffin wrote:
December 23rd, 2020, 5:30 am
Nicolaslabra wrote:
December 23rd, 2020, 12:25 am
was watching happily only to stomp on the pause button because spoilers haha, happens with lot of Tenet related videos, pls tell me if they have spoilers at the beginning FFS ! its not like other Nolan movies, few people have actually seen this one :lol:
Yeah, story spoilers start occurring around 3:30 in the video.

If you're like me though, the whole thing is a spoiler, because I went in not having seen anything about the film. I didn't even know if involved time reversal, lol.
woahh, i would have payed to see your reaction to the movie then haha, im yet to see it sadly.
I have it on camera as I was driving home, but it's so weird that I never uploaded it. I dance around my reaction for a good fifteen minutes lol.

The main reason I never uploaded the video is because as I'm driving, the camera is on a weird angle that makes my eyes look buggy. :lol:

Question for those who have seen the film or have it on blu ray, in the credits, after "the plan" plays, are there any other pieces of music from the soundtrack that play during the rest of the credits ? thank you.

Nicolaslabra wrote:
January 1st, 2021, 12:02 am
Question for those who have seen the film or have it on blu ray, in the credits, after "the plan" plays, are there any other pieces of music from the soundtrack that play during the rest of the credits ? thank you.
After "The Plan", it plays "Inversion"

I don’t know how to download it :( seems like the full thing is out somehow - the website on shows some tracks. Not the best quality too but it is something.

Oh yes, this is gorgeous!

KEM
Tarssauce wrote:
January 9th, 2021, 12:50 pm
I don’t know how to download it :( seems like the full thing is out somehow - the website on shows some tracks. Not the best quality too but it is something.

Oh yes, this is gorgeous!

Might have to just rip them off YouTube

KEM wrote:
January 9th, 2021, 2:25 pm
I ripped some of my favorites. Hopefully it will surface in 320kbps at least. I’d be willing to buy a FYC CD off of eBay lol if it existed.

KEM
Tarssauce wrote:
January 9th, 2021, 2:42 pm
KEM wrote:
January 9th, 2021, 2:25 pm
I ripped some of my favorites. Hopefully it will surface in 320kbps at least. I’d be willing to buy a FYC CD off of eBay lol if it existed.
Oh I'd pay BIG money for this without question, I'll probably rip all of em off YouTube for now but if it shows up in better quality later I'll be all over that!

Anybody know if the musical cue between the scene on Sator's boat and our first look at Tallinn is on the soundtrack? I absolutely ADORE that little part!

Edit: nevermind, never realized it was the song 'The Algorithm' :P