Ludwig Göransson will compose Tenet

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
idk but i kinda like the idea that they’re being meta about the title

KEM
Bought the 48kHz/24bit version of the deluxe score off of hdtracks and let me say, this difference is huge...

So glad they decided to release "Turnstile". It easily became one of the favourite tracks for me, still cant get enough of it.

But still hoping for a complete score... Missing the whole Rotas section, right after "You said ten seconds right?" up to opening the doors.

Am I right to notice that the cue that plays during the sizzle-reel at the end of the "real" prologue isn't in any song of the official soundtrack?
I think the closest thing is "Rainy Night in Tallinn" from 2:50 onwards but that is "too much" compared to the prologue version.
The film version of that part of RNIT is also different from the album version.

Mr. Alley wrote:
December 14th, 2020, 5:57 pm
Am I right to notice that the cue that plays during the sizzle-reel at the end of the "real" prologue isn't in any song of the official soundtrack?
I think the closest thing is "Rainy Night in Tallinn" from 2:50 onwards but that is "too much" compared to the prologue version.
The film version of that part of RNIT is also different from the album version.
i take it its a much more minimalist version of the protagonist`s heroic theme, i`ve been looking for a clean version, but all you have to rely on are the bootlegs.

Ace

KEM

was watching happily only to stomp on the pause button because spoilers haha, happens with lot of Tenet related videos, pls tell me if they have spoilers at the beginning FFS ! its not like other Nolan movies, few people have actually seen this one :lol:

Nicolaslabra wrote:
December 23rd, 2020, 12:25 am
was watching happily only to stomp on the pause button because spoilers haha, happens with lot of Tenet related videos, pls tell me if they have spoilers at the beginning FFS ! its not like other Nolan movies, few people have actually seen this one :lol:
Yeah, story spoilers start occurring around 3:30 in the video.

If you're like me though, the whole thing is a spoiler, because I went in not having seen anything about the film. I didn't even know if involved time reversal, lol.

MuffinMcFluffin wrote:
December 23rd, 2020, 5:30 am
Nicolaslabra wrote:
December 23rd, 2020, 12:25 am
Yeah, story spoilers start occurring around 3:30 in the video.

If you're like me though, the whole thing is a spoiler, because I went in not having seen anything about the film. I didn't even know if involved time reversal, lol.
woahh, i would have payed to see your reaction to the movie then haha, im yet to see it sadly.