Ludwig Göransson will compose Tenet

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Does the double CD deluxe edition include “Trucks in place”?I’ve seen it listed on digital editions of this deluxe OST, so I’m confused.If it is included I will buy it.Could someone post a picture with the physical CD booklet and tracklist?

KEM
mario80 wrote:
November 8th, 2020, 3:54 am
Does the double CD deluxe edition include “Trucks in place”?I’ve seen it listed on digital editions of this deluxe OST, so I’m confused.If it is included I will buy it.Could someone post a picture with the physical CD booklet and tracklist?
I don’t know how to upload pics here but I’ll look for you

KEM
Just checked, it IS on there!

Thanks!

God,

TURNSTILE is effing amazing.

KEM
Both of these tracks have been on repeat

Why "Rainy Night in Tallinn" when in the movie the city is Kiev? Metalanguage? Mistake?

I still think about it... :think:

KEM
LeoCobb wrote:
November 18th, 2020, 11:33 pm
Why "Rainy Night in Tallinn" when in the movie the city is Kiev? Metalanguage? Mistake?

I decided to stop caring a long time ago lol

LeoCobb wrote:
November 18th, 2020, 11:33 pm

Most likely from an early draft, but it's odd they didn't change it. I also paid attention to the little alarm clock in the prologue the most recent time I went to see the movie and calculated it has to be early afternoon when the siege happens (which, to Nolan's credit, would match with a little before sunset in Vietnam as per the climax), and shortly after dawn in the part later at the railyard. So really it should be called 'Drizzly Afternoon in Kiev'.

Yep.

Or perhaps it was composed during Ludwig's visit the shooting set in Tallinn. Maybe it was raining on that very night when he started writing... I don't know.