Ludwig Göransson will compose Tenet

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
KEM wrote:
September 25th, 2020, 12:42 am
That cool, artistic

Some could argue this belongs to the fan art page but...

I'm really proud of how it came out. Been working on it for hours and GarageBand drove me nuts.

Tarssauce wrote:
September 25th, 2020, 2:46 am

I'm really proud of how it came out. Been working on it for hours and GarageBand drove me nuts.
Good job :twothumbsup: I really hope "Turnstile" will be this part of the score. Or at least a suite containing this scene.

Tarssauce wrote:

:twothumbsup: :twothumbsup: :twothumbsup:

KEM
Do you guys think Fast Cars is just a full version of Trucks in Place?

Collector03601 wrote:
September 25th, 2020, 3:46 am
Good job :twothumbsup: I really hope "Turnstile" will be this part of the score. Or at least a suite containing this scene.
Thank you :) I hope so too.

If “TRUCKS IN PLACE” is really not included then “Fast Cars” is definitely the extended version of it including the cue right after it.

Wish they would extend 747 too. There’s a section in the middle that isn’t included.

KEM
Tarssauce wrote:
September 25th, 2020, 2:19 pm
Collector03601 wrote:
September 25th, 2020, 3:46 am
Thank you :) I hope so too.

If “TRUCKS IN PLACE” is really not included then “Fast Cars” is definitely the extended version of it including the cue right after it.

Wish they would extend 747 too. There’s a section in the middle that isn’t included.
Is that you on VI?

KEM wrote:
September 25th, 2020, 2:55 pm
Is that you on VI?
Tis I indeed.

Tarssauce wrote:

:gonf:

Tarssauce wrote:
September 25th, 2020, 2:19 pm
Yes! Definitely! I totally miss that part, thats the only part of the December trailer that is in the film and I was hoping there will be more from that trailer.