Ludwig Göransson will compose Tenet

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Those who need the link, please PM me.

SCORPIO16 wrote:
September 1st, 2020, 12:15 am
Those who need the link, please PM me.
Hey, I don't think I can send a PM first. Could you pm me with the score? Thanks!

Just got out of the movie....the score was amazing, and this is coming from a Zimmer fan

Hi guys, please send me a PM

Innovator wrote:
August 31st, 2020, 5:26 pm
Listening to the score with headphones right now and it's wild.

It's up there with Nolan's best film soundtracks imo, makes me hopeful for some more collaborations between him and Ludwig. And I say that loving what Hans did before, with the OST's for Interstellar and Inception still remaining my favorites. This is fresh, experimental, bombastic and dynamic throughout.

Betrayal is stunning and you can really hear Nolan's breathing in Sator (listen to the breathing out). It's hella weird but it works.

I'm loving this.
it's a good score but not the best. No one can replace hans. hans scores are so emotional and this one is not.
i hope hans is coming back :)

KEM wrote:
August 31st, 2020, 11:42 pm
badbu wrote:
August 31st, 2020, 12:26 pm
ah this one.
was it in the film? I‘m not sure...i think it was a different version in the film
Saw the film and I can confirm that it is in fact in the movie, no idea why they left it out of the soundtrack version though, hope we get a complete score eventually
mh weird...i can't remember^^
but you also have the cue in the trailer...so it's good for you ay?! i don't like that little cue so i'm very happy with this release :)

badbu wrote:
September 1st, 2020, 1:35 am

it's a good score but not the best. No one can replace hans. hans scores are so emotional and this one is not.
True...so true. There was 0 emotion in the score. Random piano comes in 90% of the way thru and then random fingerstyle acoustic guitar at the denouement like...how does in any world that compare to Time by HZ? Score was messy and all action...yes, It was good compared to an average movie but not a Z/N collab

KingOfTheNorth wrote:
September 1st, 2020, 1:28 am
Just got out of the movie....the score was amazing, and this is coming from a Zimmer fan
Anyone team Desplat here? :wave:

DarkChocolateOreo wrote:
September 1st, 2020, 1:42 am
badbu wrote:
September 1st, 2020, 1:35 am

True...so true. There was 0 emotion in the score. Random piano comes in 90% of the way thru and then random fingerstyle acoustic guitar at the denouement like...how does in any world that compare to Time by HZ? Score was messy and all action...yes, It was good compared to an average movie but not a Z/N collab
100%!!!
it's a very good action cue score but nothing more. but guys 3 month left -> dune!!! :)

raimibonn wrote:
September 1st, 2020, 1:43 am
KingOfTheNorth wrote:
September 1st, 2020, 1:28 am
Anyone team Desplat here? :wave:
Love his work, but I’m still salty he was given the Best Score Oscar for “Grand Budapest” over Zimmer’s score for “Interstellar” :facepalm: