Ludwig Göransson will compose Tenet

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Rubow89 wrote:
August 31st, 2020, 12:04 pm
badbu wrote:
August 31st, 2020, 11:15 am
Rainy night in Tallinn -> Suite not the Film Version
Windmills -> Film Version
Meeting Neil -> Film Version but extended
Priya -> Film Version but extended
Betrayal -> Suite I think
Freeport -> Film Version
747 -> Film Version
From Mumbai to Amalfi-> Suite
Foils -> Film Version
Sator -> Film Version
Trucks in Place -> FIlm Version
Red Room Blue Room -> Suite I think
Inversion -> Film Version but extended
Retieving the Case -> Film Version
The Algorithm -> Suite
Posterity -> Film Version
The Protagonist -> Film Version
A lot of film versions I see, that's good news! Nice change from the weird put together Zimmer/Nolan ost's over the years
Oh yes, that’s true :)

KEM wrote:
August 31st, 2020, 12:07 pm
I used to always download the complete soundtracks for that reason, hopefully we’ll get the complete soundtrack for TENET as well, that would be amazing
we will. But there is not much missing. Okay the Film Version from rainy night and the cue from the kitchen scene.

KEM
badbu wrote:
August 31st, 2020, 12:13 pm
KEM wrote:
I used to always download the complete soundtracks for that reason, hopefully we’ll get the complete soundtrack for TENET as well, that would be amazing
we will. But there is not much missing. Okay the Film Version from rainy night and the cue from the kitchen scene.
I just finished the soundtrack and overall it’s incredible but I’m really disappointed that 2:46 from the final trailer is not in the score at all, that was by far my favorite piece of music and they didn’t include it anywhere!!! Definitely need the complete score now

KEM wrote:
August 31st, 2020, 12:17 pm
badbu wrote:
KEM wrote:
I just finished the soundtrack and overall it’s incredible but I’m really disappointed that 2:46 from the final trailer is not in the score at all, that was by far my favorite piece of music and they didn’t include it anywhere!!! Definitely need the complete score now
what piece you mean?

KEM
badbu wrote:
August 31st, 2020, 12:18 pm
KEM wrote:
August 31st, 2020, 12:17 pm
badbu wrote:

what piece you mean?
2:46 (Eagle Mountain clips)
Last edited by Nomis on August 31st, 2020, 1:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: you have to use spoiler tags when talking specifics and later acts in the film

ah this one.
was it in the film? I‘m not sure...i think it was a different version in the film

Right- it's spread to the usual sites and applications now, so I think sharing it here is pretty moot.

KEM
badbu wrote:
August 31st, 2020, 12:26 pm
ah this one.
was it in the film? I‘m not sure...i think it was a different version in the film
Won’t see the film for the first time until later today, but Tars did say it plays during Eagle Mountain, so we all assumed it would be in Posterity but it’s nowhere to be found, I really wanted to hear that too...

KEM wrote:
August 31st, 2020, 12:28 pm
badbu wrote:
ah this one.
Won’t see the film for the first time until later today, but Tars did say it plays during Eagle Mountain, so we all assumed it would be in Posterity but it’s nowhere to be found, I really wanted to hear that too...
i think it was not in the film but I’m not 100% sure

KEM
badbu wrote:
August 31st, 2020, 12:33 pm
KEM wrote:
August 31st, 2020, 12:28 pm
badbu wrote:
ah this one.
i think it was not in the film but I’m not 100% sure
That’s a real shame if it’s not cause that’s was my favorite piece of music!!!