Ludwig Göransson will compose Tenet

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
anyone knows what track they use for the heist with firetruck in Estonia? If I recall it starts with some sound that sounds like its played backwards. really cool concept.

PM, please!

Here we go again lol... If one person says they have it and to PM them it'll probably make the next dozen pages a lot more efficient.

danevito wrote:
August 31st, 2020, 10:13 am
anyone knows what track they use for the heist with firetruck in Estonia? If I recall it starts with some sound that sounds like its played backwards. really cool concept.
I'm not sure this is what you mean, but it's the Travis Scott song:

Listening right now. Holy fuck, "Rainy Night in Tallinn"
So glad to finally listen to the prologue music in high quality :gonf:

Link?

danevito wrote:
August 31st, 2020, 10:13 am
trucks in place

[/quote]
It doesn't omit anything though - it's just extended slightly in some places. I actually like the concept because the soundtrack would've been too disjointed. So they kinda connected some cues to make up these tracks.
[/quote]

but i prefer the film version :)

Can someone hit me up with a link?

Alright, I've got it, and I very carefully bulk-stripped the metadata without looking because I'm not seeing it until Sept. 4th and don't want to be spoiled by track titles. Only listened to the first few cues for the same reason, but blimey, it's no wonder people are saying it's blowing their socks off at the cinema.
Really interesting to hear what sounds like modern hip-hop influence in the rhythms etc. of some cues, 'The Plan' makes a lot more sense now even where the cues aren't quoting it directly. 747 (I did see the title of this one before I could strip it, but I don't think that's much of a spoiler at this point)... blimey. It's certainly not as emotive or melodic as Zimmer's scores for Nolan, there's no "Time" or "Day One" here as far as I've listened, but it's more leaning towards the same kind of wheelhouse of the soundtrack for The Dark Knight... on steroids and 2020 vibes. Strong electronic music influence for sure. Nice touches with the distorted orchestral quotations obviously harking back to the opera-house motif.
Before anyone starts talking in earnest about PMs etc., this is less under the banner of 'leaked trailers' and more under the banner of generic music piracy- So perhaps a middle ground would be sharing only a couple of key cues, the way we usually expect to get them on Soundcloud etc. to spread hype before a release? Rather than sharing the whole thing, which goes on sale officially in only a couple of days. Pretty sure Qobuz will have it so I'll be buying it in lossless from them the moment I've seen the movie. What do you think is less likely to result in a ban?