Ludwig Göransson will compose Tenet

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Yes, I know it. Ludwig is long-time collaborator with Glover.

P.s. Glover's ATLANTA is one of the best TV shows I've ever seen. The guy is a fucking genius.

I like Gambino's music a lot, but I don't see it fit Nolan universe at all.

Is Ludwig active on social media? Wish there was some update from him about Tenet or maybe even a promo track....like Hans released "Supermarine" before Dunkirk. The more I listen to the prologue score the more I want to hear about his process for Tenet.

Checked what I assumed is his FB page, but the only sign of Tenet is the trailer he shared back in December.

Maybe in July.

I hope he does one of those detailed ‘making of’ videos he did for Black Panther. Also, a featurette on the Blu-ray would be nice.

Forum Pro
Collector03601 wrote:
May 27th, 2020, 8:45 am
Is Ludwig active on social media? Wish there was some update from him about Tenet or maybe even a promo track....like Hans released "Supermarine" before Dunkirk. The more I listen to the prologue score the more I want to hear about his process for Tenet.

Checked what I assumed is his FB page, but the only sign of Tenet is the trailer he shared back in December.
He’s active on Instagram

Are there any songs that already make you think of Tenet? For instance, anytime I hear The Scientist by Coldplay it makes me think of Interstellar. I'm not a huge music person, so I was wondering if anyone has discovered any songs yet that already make you think about Tenet.

Ludwig is active on Instagram but most of his posts are about The Mandalorian and his work with JT. Really hope he can post something like pics of him working on TENET.

This song that Ludwig produced off of Gambino's last project reminds me of Tenet/Blackpanther. The way Ludwig approaches his sound selection is so fresh. He is extremely talented and the Score will be amazing.

KEM
Been listening to Ludwig like everyday, in 10 years he will be the top dog in the industry.