Behind the scenes - Set Photos/Videos (Potential Spoilers)

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Nomis wrote:
August 31st, 2019, 11:35 am
he's looking sharp af

also they're in Norway now
Source?

radewart wrote:
August 28th, 2019, 6:59 pm
Insomniac wrote:
August 28th, 2019, 7:33 am
More from today:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/a ... stead.html
I still think that based on Debecki's clothing she looks like someone from the 50/60's or trying to blend in during that time period. But then there was the pictures from Italy of her in a modern looking wetsuit, so who knows.
There’s no actual time travel in this movie. I don’t know what’s leading people to keep going on about this?

We really don't know anything about the movie besides that it features "international espionage".

Sharkboy wrote:
August 31st, 2019, 6:29 pm
radewart wrote:
Insomniac wrote:
August 28th, 2019, 7:33 am
More from today:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/a ... stead.html
I still think that based on Debecki's clothing she looks like someone from the 50/60's or trying to blend in during that time period. But then there was the pictures from Italy of her in a modern looking wetsuit, so who knows.
There’s no actual time travel in this movie. I don’t know what’s leading people to keep going on about this?
Collider and Screenrant said that Tenet will involve the space-time continuum, and the shooting photos in Estonia confirm that.

Collins wrote:
August 31st, 2019, 8:02 pm
Sharkboy wrote:
radewart wrote:

Collider and Screenrant said that Tenet will involve the space-time continuum, and the shooting photos in Estonia confirm that.
Absolutely not. Space-time continuum doesn't necessarely means time travel. It's just a scientific theory.

And the set photos didn't confirm anything at all, I don't know where you see this.

Again, all of these since the beginning is purely speculations.
We know absolutely nothing about the project.
Last edited by Nomis on September 1st, 2019, 4:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: don't quote like this...

Collins wrote:
Sharkboy wrote:
radewart wrote:

All speculation, again. Nothing about this film has shown that anything time travel related is in the movie.
Last edited by Nomis on September 1st, 2019, 4:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: don't quote like this...

Sharkboy wrote:
September 1st, 2019, 3:59 am
Collins wrote:
Sharkboy wrote:

All speculation, again. Nothing about this film has shown that anything time travel related is in the movie.
Most everything we've seen/heard points to it being about time/time manipulation.

gropercity wrote:
September 1st, 2019, 4:21 am
Sharkboy wrote:
Collins wrote:

Most everything we've seen/heard points to it being about time/time manipulation.
Like what?
Last edited by Nomis on September 1st, 2019, 2:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: stop quoting like this

Sharkboy wrote:
September 1st, 2019, 12:58 pm
gropercity wrote:
September 1st, 2019, 4:21 am
Sharkboy wrote:

Like what?
Set videos about certain action sequences, the main shot in the teaser, the logo design... some would even say the taglines are hinting at that as well. It's not compelling evidence, but I wouldn't say that "nothing we know so far would imply time manipulation". I mean, really, the first and main shot of the teaser is literally time manipulated with its editing and the weird smoke effect.
Last edited by Nomis on September 1st, 2019, 2:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: stop quoting like this

Can we please move this tiresome* speculation into the "TENET - General Information/Discussion/Speculation" thread.

NO ONE GIVES A FU*K