Set Photos/Videos (Potential Spoilers)

An original action espionage film releasing in IMAX on July 17, 2020.
kamelgunner wrote:
December 25th, 2019, 10:35 pm
it's a red camera with a white body and used for sure for BTS footage and concerning inception they did in fact use a phantom high speed camera for two shots the first one when you see di caprio tumbling and the second for the van tumbling from the elevated bridge those two shots had extensive vfx clean ups and retimed by Double Negative London and all the other slow mo shots were achieved with a Photo-sonics 35mm cameras.
Woah i was pretty sure Wally said on dp30 that they finished the final cut without any Digital shots, hyperbole i guess then.

in fact he did use a phantom camera but as an extra camera for the restaurant slow mo scene and for the shots that i've talked about it i read that in American Cinematographer and in the magnificent coverage done by CINEFEX about INCEPTION.

kamelgunner wrote:
December 25th, 2019, 10:50 pm
in fact he did use a phantom camera but as an extra camera for the restaurant slow mo scene and for the shots that i've talked about it i read that in American Cinematographer and in the magnificent coverage done by CINEFEX about INCEPTION.
Oh thats really cool stuff, i wish i could get my hands on physicals of American Cinematographer here.

Awesome

A ceremonious funeral scene presumably of Mayor's followed by massive attack by riddler and gang on batman filmed. Batman's suit completly broken and he escape scene in a bike. Batmobile's outdoor shoot happens next three nights starting tonight. Behold! Lots of leaked pics are coming!

CakeLessEgg wrote:
February 20th, 2020, 8:19 am
A ceremonious funeral scene presumably of Mayor's followed by massive attack by riddler and gang on batman filmed. Batman's suit completly broken and he escape scene in a bike. Batmobile's outdoor shoot happens next three nights starting tonight. Behold! Lots of leaked pics are coming!
Wrong forum thread...unless Batman and the Riddler are secretly in Tenet!!!

Nothing new here, but for people interested, especially newer members, this Instagram account is good place to see a bunch of previously posted pics and videos. Some of them seem newish, may be different variations of stuff we've seen before

https://www.instagram.com/tenet_lemniscate/