Behind the scenes - Set Photos/Videos (Potential Spoilers)

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Uno
radewart wrote:
April 21st, 2020, 1:41 am
Don't think this has been posted before..

https://www.instagram.com/p/B_KICzilYz-/

"It’s a SET image. NorskFreight is a fictional airline. This picture was taken in Victorville, USA last year, same place where TENET was filming. The word Norsk is Norwegian in english, and a lot of the shooting to place in Scandinavia including Norway. Plane registration is fictional as well. It used to be “B-HMD”, not LN-WTJK."
Google the plane registration "LN-WTJK"
You'll get a lot of information about the aircraft and the reasons why it's there.

EDIT: "LN" is a Norwegian prefix reg code.

great find, you can see the area that was clearly set on fire

Uno wrote:
April 21st, 2020, 7:08 am

Google the plane registration "LN-WTJK"
You'll get a lot of information about the aircraft and the reasons why it's there.

EDIT: "LN" is a Norwegian prefix reg code.
Yep, cool idea.

Here's a bigger picture of the plane:

https://www.planespotters.net/photo/105 ... 747-2l5bsf

I assume Trailer 2 will have this big plane carsh scene!

DUNKIRKIE wrote:
April 21st, 2020, 10:38 pm
I assume Trailer 2 will have this big plane carsh scene!
...in reverse ? at the climax of the trailer, also at the climax of the trailer score ??
im imagining what trailer 2 could be way to much, but im enjoying the hype, its the only thing that keeps me going in this god forsaken year.

There was a rumor that Nolan hired a mechanical engineering firm that had apparently rigged up an airplane on hydraulics so it could toss and turn.

The Special One wrote:
May 10th, 2020, 11:02 pm
There was a rumor that Nolan hired a mechanical engineering firm that had apparently rigged up an airplane on hydraulics so it could toss and turn.
I thought the scene with the airplane in The Dark Knight Rises was amazing, but this sounds like a whole new level of awesomeness. I can't even imagine how cool this would be if the rumor were true.