Behind the scenes - Set Photos/Videos (Potential Spoilers)

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
gropercity wrote:
September 23rd, 2019, 9:53 am
DHOPW42 wrote:
September 23rd, 2019, 6:05 am
gropercity wrote:
September 23rd, 2019, 12:55 am

At the end when JDW has the breathing mask on. He looks very tense and you see Pattinson's character walk by in the reflection. It's almost as if he's going up against him in that moment.
Not saying that this is out of the question, but I think it's a bit of a stretch to assume all this based on a single shot... to me, for example, it doesn't look like that at all.
Come back here next summer and you'll see that I was right 8-)
All shooting photos show that the 2 characters work together.

Yea, Pattinson and JDW maybe adversaries at first, but later team up to stop the main bad guy Branagh is my guess.

Anyways with them being in LA now, and likely in studio, means the end of our run of set photos and videos. :|

I'm guessing there still will be location shooting? Pattinson and Washington's stunt doubles mentioned about "8 more weeks".

This set photos thread was the shortest lived of all the recent nolan films wasnt it ? oh well.

gropercity wrote:
September 23rd, 2019, 9:53 am
DHOPW42 wrote:
September 23rd, 2019, 6:05 am
gropercity wrote:
September 23rd, 2019, 12:55 am

At the end when JDW has the breathing mask on. He looks very tense and you see Pattinson's character walk by in the reflection. It's almost as if he's going up against him in that moment.
Not saying that this is out of the question, but I think it's a bit of a stretch to assume all this based on a single shot... to me, for example, it doesn't look like that at all.
Come back here next summer and you'll see that I was right 8-)
I don't think so. There are set photos with them together, as if they were working together in the movie.

Forum Pro

^ because it's such a mind fuck, he has to keep going back to it