Behind the scenes - Set Photos/Videos (Potential Spoilers)

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Flutterby wrote:
May 18th, 2020, 9:27 am
One of the technicians has "2 Times" written on his black vest thingy. Surely that what a codename for the movie at that time right? Like the "merry go round" thing from last year. But then, it's a huge clue right? 2 times could mean 2 timelines, or events happening twice?
I used to entertain this idea for a while, but now i dont think it means much in regards to the plot or the film itself, the only guy i`ve seen in those videos wearing the 2 times vest seems to be the 2nd AC

Why So Serious? wrote:
May 18th, 2020, 1:38 pm
It's obviously 2 timelines, if you look closely when JDW is on the truck, they start filming from the same position, one time with the whole on the roof and one time without...
interesting

Oku
OK so this is the only spoiler thread that I could find so I'll ask here.

There's 100% no time travel, right?

So there's zero chance that
the SWAT guy that Mr. Washington's character is fighting in the hallway/building/glass-room/etc. is him from the future, right?

Oku wrote:
May 22nd, 2020, 11:48 am
OK so this is the only spoiler thread that I could find so I'll ask here.

There's 100% no time travel, right?

So there's zero chance that
the SWAT guy that Mr. Washington's character is fighting in the hallway/building/glass-room/etc. is him from the future, right?
not the right forum.

but to answer your question. I don't know. i don't think there is any time travel, as it was stated in the trailer and by Pattinson in an interview.

Hey folks. I'm putting some puzzle pieces together. I'm looking for a specific spicy set photo of JDW that I saw on this thread once. I think it has been removed ever since. It's from the highway set.
JDW is on a ladder of a firetruck or on the white roof of an otherwise blue box truck. He holds a grey triangular object. I'm interested in shots of that object.
Can somebody help me out?

Found this pic in a an interview with a Czech stunt driver (Martin Semerad) who worked on Tenet.

Its this guy:
I think this pic wasnt posted yet, its the whole stunt crew, I assume from filming in Estonia. Is that George Cottle on the right side in the back?

Krystman wrote:
May 24th, 2020, 12:25 pm
Hey folks. I'm putting some puzzle pieces together. I'm looking for a specific spicy set photo of JDW that I saw on this thread once. I think it has been removed ever since. It's from the highway set.
JDW is on a ladder of a firetruck or on the white roof of an otherwise blue box truck. He holds a grey triangular object. I'm interested in shots of that object.
Can somebody help me out?
https://kinoportaal.elu24.ee/6727551/ga ... l-jatkuvad

Im going to to go on a bit of a technical tangent here, but i was looking at older BTS photos posted here before, there where a couple of the eagle mountain set allegedly, and one of them made a bit of a fuzz among some of us because it showed a Red camera on a dolly
and at that moment we though it had to be the Behind the scenes crew for the special features in the blu ray, but then i saw this video that Sergey Semakov uploaded a bit back, and it showed what i think really is the BTS crew

This is during the filming of the Estonia chase sequence, and the 12:00 minute mark there`s a SUV and theres a man with what seems to be some sort of Panasonic P2 style camera ridding shotgun and behind him, a woman with a radio, perhaps coordinating with the rest of the production.

Im doubting wether the Red camera was part of the production at all, or maybe they are combining cameras ? slow motion in the bts ? i dont really know, i just wanted to share my obsessions is all.

EDIT: I also doubt that the Red camera is part of the shoot because it even has a Cinetape on top of the lens, i`ve never seen cameras that rigged up for a B roll shoot
unless its footage for the film, wich i would bet good money that it isnt.

Scene numbers for some of the Esquire/Total Film stills that have been released by WB officially
JDW red room - scene 159/160
JDW/Pattinson in suits in a botel lobby - scene 34
Debicki in a wetsuit - scene 111
Branagh holding a bar of gold - scene 124
JDW exiting London taxi - scene 49

antovolk wrote:
June 4th, 2020, 5:14 am
Scene numbers for some of the Esquire/Total Film stills that have been released by WB officially
JDW red room - scene 159/160
JDW/Pattinson in suits in a botel lobby - scene 34
Debicki in a wetsuit - scene 111
Branagh holding a bar of gold - scene 124
JDW exiting London taxi - scene 49
Do you have sense of how many scenes a blockbuster movie like Tenet will have?