Behind the scenes - Set Photos/Videos (Potential Spoilers)

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Insomniac wrote:
July 17th, 2019, 5:18 pm

Isn't this also Debecki then? Looks more like a dress to me.
It definitely looks like a dress. If you look hard enough at the photo a page back, you’ll notice the silhouette of whatever piece of clothing she (or whoever that is) is wearing ends sort of slightly below her knees. The shoes sort of look like high heels too. Sort of

Ruth wrote:
July 17th, 2019, 5:08 pm
can’t wait for the majority of these theories to end up being wrong
Yep. Hope it’s shocking and something we can’t predict.

William Blake wrote:
July 17th, 2019, 6:15 pm
Ruth wrote:
July 17th, 2019, 5:08 pm
can’t wait for the majority of these theories to end up being wrong
Yep. Hope it’s shocking and something we can’t predict.
It'll be the case, like always with him. We're already all wrong with all these speculations.

I don't worry too much about set photographs. They almost always contain less spoilers than the actual trailers. Unless I'm avoiding trailers too, I'm not avoiding set phtographs. And how would I even avoid trailers if I watch movies with preroll before Tenet releases? Close my eyes, stare at the floor? Maybe those are the best options, considering critics and trailers spoiled both the structure and climax of Dunkirk.

:o

Another sighting in Tallinn.

Ace
Last edited by Ace on July 19th, 2019, 7:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Everything we've seen so far has been pretty cool looking, but I keep waiting/hoping for something that rivals or surpasses the semi-truck flipping over in the "Dark Knight".

ANONIMNIQ wrote:
July 15th, 2019, 8:02 am
CASE wrote:
July 15th, 2019, 5:44 am
ANONIMNIQ wrote:
July 15th, 2019, 3:37 am

Yes, the same thing in another video - cars moving backwards and fire truck moving naturally.
I haven't dissected those videos but isn't it just a way to sell an illusion of a greater speed (of a main vehicle)?
I'm not sure what it is, but that's not just cars goes to their positions.
Yes, the cars move back during filming. They close traffic on the bridges across Laagna tee during filming and so is easy to understand that cars move back during filming. Then they open the traffic above then cars is stopped or even then they move during brakes then yellow people moves around and directs them.

But although it seems to be for some kind speed illusion purposes not time travel etc.
There seems to be scene there someone is chased head to head against the traffic and during that filming cars in the backround (in other side of the road) moved backwards. So it looks in the camera that chase is faster than it actually is.
Second thing - Estonian car numbers are "number-number-number-space-letter-letter-letter". All important cars in the movie seems to be "number-number-number-space-whatever-whatever-whatever". Is it for legal reasons or what?

And about spoilers - I love seeing videos and photos. You don't understand the story anyway from the pictures, but is fun to see next year what was right in here and there we got things totally wrong.