Behind the scenes - Set Photos/Videos (Potential Spoilers)

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Already unavailable again.

Deng!

Ace
A second ramp has been built now.
timheathauthor

On set of the film #Tenet ! 😎

Or as close as I could get 🤪😁🤓 Ramps being built, film vans everywhere, the whole place fenced off and security visible. Don’t think filming has started yet but I can see why they’d use such a place for a #spy #thriller.
Great pick #christophernolan Still waiting to see when we can hang out and I’ll show you around town 😎🇪🇪
https://www.instagram.com/p/ByXXQCHADPS ... ezaqw6l9xj

Ace wrote:
June 6th, 2019, 7:02 am
timheathauthor

Or as close as I could get 🤪😁🤓 Ramps being built, film vans everywhere, the whole place fenced off and security visible. Don’t think filming has started yet but I can see why they’d use such a place for a #spy #thriller.
Great pick #christophernolan Still waiting to see when we can hang out and I’ll show you around town 😎🇪🇪
The hype rises.

FINDERSBEEPERS wrote:
June 4th, 2019, 5:56 am
Hi ... I have been trying to figure out how to post my own thread as I think you guys will really want to see this!
Do you have this video downloaded? I think you should try to upload it to some alternative video portals, like Vimeo or Dtube, where Warner's hand doesn't reach.

Ace wrote:
June 6th, 2019, 7:02 am
timheathauthor

Car jump sequence? :think:

I'd guess more for getting film equipment up and into that area. Those look way too steep for car jump sequences.

senseandsarcasm wrote:
June 6th, 2019, 9:47 am
I'd guess more for getting film equipment up and into that area. Those look way too steep for car jump sequences.

Ace
Edit
Last edited by Ace on June 11th, 2019, 4:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

senseandsarcasm wrote:
June 6th, 2019, 9:47 am
That was my thought as well