Behind the scenes - Set Photos/Videos (Potential Spoilers)

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
marshallmurphy wrote:
May 10th, 2020, 11:16 pm
The Special One wrote:
May 10th, 2020, 11:02 pm
There was a rumor that Nolan hired a mechanical engineering firm that had apparently rigged up an airplane on hydraulics so it could toss and turn.
I thought the scene with the airplane in The Dark Knight Rises was amazing, but this sounds like a whole new level of awesomeness. I can't even imagine how cool this would be if the rumor were true.
The plane work on Dunkirk was sublime. Nolan has done some of his best work with planes, can't wait to see what he has come up with in TENET. Gonna be awesome.

A Borges man wrote:
May 13th, 2020, 12:00 am
marshallmurphy wrote:
The Special One wrote:
May 10th, 2020, 11:02 pm
There was a rumor that Nolan hired a mechanical engineering firm that had apparently rigged up an airplane on hydraulics so it could toss and turn.
I thought the scene with the airplane in The Dark Knight Rises was amazing, but this sounds like a whole new level of awesomeness. I can't even imagine how cool this would be if the rumor were true.
The plane work on Dunkirk was sublime. Nolan has done some of his best work with planes, can't wait to see what he has come up with in TENET. Gonna be awesome.
I heard there will be an epic scene involving a tank crashing into a tram using physical sets. WW3 indeed...

I remember that rumor but there were never any set pics of tanks or trams.

dragon_phoenix wrote:
May 13th, 2020, 1:12 am
A Borges man wrote:
May 13th, 2020, 12:00 am
marshallmurphy wrote:

I heard there will be an epic scene involving a tank crashing into a tram using physical sets. WW3 indeed...
Yep. There was a rumor indeed and production was scouting for extras. It was set to be filmed near the end of June but no photos.

Mayb it was posted before. Still, for those who haven't seen it yet...

I've never seen this one before and the video quality is the best I've seen!

We can clearly see in the video
JDW rescued a suitcase and then were gonna get into the BMW in which Pattinson is driving? Whatever is in that suitcase must be very important to the plot.

DUNKIRKIE wrote:
May 17th, 2020, 11:42 am

JDW rescued a suitcase and then were gonna get into the BMW in which Pattinson is driving? Whatever is in that suitcase must be very important to the plot.
This is the first time I've seen this, what a fantastic video. All this time I assumed it was a prisoner inside that vehicle

The Special One wrote:
May 17th, 2020, 12:30 pm
DUNKIRKIE wrote:

This is the first time I've seen this, what a fantastic video. All this time I assumed it was a prisoner inside that vehicle
I remember at some point there were guesses that Sir Maurice Micklewhite is in the van

quervo wrote:
May 17th, 2020, 1:02 pm
The Special One wrote:
DUNKIRKIE wrote:

I remember at some point there were guesses that Sir Maurice Micklewhite is in the van
If this is true, then it is epic. It's nice to see Michael Caine being involved indirectly in in action sequence.

dragon_phoenix wrote:
May 17th, 2020, 3:20 pm
quervo wrote:
May 17th, 2020, 1:02 pm
The Special One wrote:
If this is true, then it is epic. It's nice to see Michael Caine being involved indirectly in in action sequence.
Most likely not true, it was just wild guessing. I was reflecting to what The Special One said, that we could have thought something, that seems to be not the case after these footages.

Plus
Caine already said he had only one scene to be filmed and we saw a couple of frames of it, and it's not the chase