Behind the scenes - Set Photos/Videos (Potential Spoilers)

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Do you guys think this movie is going to be moreso about time manipulation than time travel? So far all the set pics seem like they take place in contemporary time.

BobCobb wrote:
August 27th, 2019, 5:35 pm
Do you guys think this movie is going to be moreso about time manipulation than time travel? So far all the set pics seem like they take place in contemporary time.
IF any sort of time manipulation is going to be part of the plot, then I'm pretty sure it's not goint to be any sort of time travel into the distant past or into the future. I think at this point certain things hint at a sort of "small scale" movement through time (trailer included).

But it would be an interesting twist to find out that it doesn't feature time manipulation in any way:D

Perhaps the manipulation of time requires a breathing apparatus for JDW in order to survive the physical intensity of it all.

Probably wayyyyyy off...but I'm getting the vibe that debecki is the primary person of interest that JDW needs to protect. Or in some way she has the knowledge or key piece that all other parties are trying to find.

KingOfTheNorth wrote:
August 28th, 2019, 12:34 am
Probably wayyyyyy off...but I'm getting the vibe that debecki is the primary person of interest that JDW needs to protect. Or in some way she has the knowledge or key piece that all other parties are trying to find.
i could see that

Yes, bring them on.

Dat sweet 65mm camera

Also is Debicki holding a smartphone? Would that be the first time Nolan uses one in his films lol

Also in that link^ IMAX 8-)

Nomis wrote:
August 28th, 2019, 7:51 am

Also is Debicki holding a smartphone? Would that be the first time Nolan uses one in his films lol
literally a subplot in the dark knight smh

we deserve a better class of mods