Tenet - Box Office Autopsy

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
DHOPW42 wrote:
July 20th, 2020, 12:55 pm
:cry:

@antovolk, is it possible they are still going to release this in open cinemas in upcoming weeks? Or would you guess this means an overall delay on the scale of months?
That's what the quotes in the announcement are suggesting - they'll roll it out slowly. We'll see in the coming days - they have to announce for sure because with the July 31 reopenings for most UK and US cinemas they need to bring staff back next week

I'm fcking done. All my hype is gone. Fck 2020, fck dumb Americans.

Sammy, it’s time for my shot.

Nicewatch wrote:
July 20th, 2020, 2:05 pm
Sammy, it’s time for my shot.
LMAO!

Sounds like a staggered city by city and country by country release. They should've planned this months ago.

-Vader

They didn’t mention the Inception re-release so I assume that’s on track? AMC Saudi Arabia just announced that they will have it.

Tarssauce wrote:
July 20th, 2020, 2:56 pm
They didn’t mention the Inception re-release so I assume that’s on track? AMC Saudi Arabia just announced that they will have it.
Yeah at this point it's just additional marketing

Is there still possibility that Tenet will come out as planned on August 12 in countries like UK, Spain, France etc where theaters are open or WB will give a whole new date for International markets?

If they are releasing it internationaly first i will say release it as planned on August 12. Because most cinemas are open in Europe and giving them other new date will not make any sense.

antovolk wrote:
July 20th, 2020, 3:15 pm
Yeah at this point it's just additional marketing
I’m gonna celebrate that. For once I might actually be a part of something like this.

wish my country rereleased inception :cry: like for so many of us, the first time i saw inception was probably one of the most important experiences for my ~film taste~ and in a way, my formative years overall

really would be cool if the first time i found my ass in a movie theater in months was to mark a decade of that