Tenet - Box Office Autopsy

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
The release date of Tenet in Belgium has been changed. From August 5 to July 31

AMC changes tune. You have to wear a mask.

A nice warning for yall in the US/UK. The restrictions in my state in Australia just went backwards because idiots think coronavirus is over and we now have our biggest spike in more than 2 months. Cinemas open this week and now we can only have 20 people in them and this lasts until July 12. So a lot of our cinemas are deciding not to open.

This is situation is very fluid. People need to take this seriously, stay home, wear masks.
Last edited by intersteIIarx on June 20th, 2020, 3:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

yikes if Australia is like that. How the hell is the American and the UK gonna open so quickly. I just can't see it happening.

I feel bad for the stars of this film.

^I agree. It’s tough for everyone and it’s really a shame for JDW. At least they got to finish their work though. Who knows when The Batman for example will pick up again.

isnt that collider opinion piece based on obsolete information ? isnt AMC now willing to enforce masks for attendants too ?

Nicolaslabra wrote:
June 20th, 2020, 8:40 pm
isnt that collider opinion piece based on obsolete information ? isnt AMC now willing to enforce masks for attendants too ?
It was written before AMC backtracked - yes they are, so are Regal and Cinemark, but basically exception is eating and drinking in the screen. With Regal it's only gonna be enforced in the lobby too.

For those wondering about UK - the government is gonna announce a distance drop from 2m to 1m on condition of masks, which previously weren't in the conversation at all for cinemas here. However, the same food and drink caveat will likely apply...

antovolk wrote:
June 21st, 2020, 4:41 am
Nicolaslabra wrote:
June 20th, 2020, 8:40 pm
It was written before AMC backtracked - yes they are, so are Regal and Cinemark, but basically exception is eating and drinking in the screen. With Regal it's only gonna be enforced in the lobby too.

For those wondering about UK - the government is gonna announce a distance drop from 2m to 1m on condition of masks, which previously weren't in the conversation at all for cinemas here. However, the same food and drink caveat will likely apply...
The backlash was dumb.