Tenet - Box Office Autopsy

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
KEM
Did Dune finish filming?

KEM wrote:
July 2nd, 2020, 3:59 pm
Did Dune finish filming?
I read somewhere that they're doing some reshoots in August.

I'm leaning towards this eventually going to WW84's October 2nd date, and that going to Dune's December date.

I had a dream last night that this got pushed to October 28. Such a random date and it's so weird that I remember it. :lol:

StarWarsIsAwesome123 wrote:
July 2nd, 2020, 4:39 pm
I'm leaning towards this eventually going to WW84's October 2nd date, and that going to Dune's December date.
At this point, this would make the most sense.

It will be delayed again.

Let's be honest. The way virus is spiking across the globe again, and with how much space it still has to spread, the situation will not change until we get more and more solid treatments (mind you, we already know more about it than in March) and of course a vaccine, perhaps not immediately a 100% sure shot, but something close to at least 80%. Now that may take a while, October seems like a dream considering you also need to distribute it to billions.

My guess right now is, sorry to say, but there won't be any new cinema movies until early 2021. Everything moves, that is my prediction.

m4st4 wrote:
July 3rd, 2020, 12:42 am
Let's be honest. The way virus is spiking across the globe again, and with how much space it still has to spread, the situation will not change until we get more and more solid treatments (mind you, we already know more about it than in March) and of course a vaccine, perhaps not immediately a 100% sure shot, but something close to at least 80%. Now that may take a while, October seems like a dream considering you also need to distribute it to billions.

My guess right now is, sorry to say, but there won't be any new cinema movies until early 2021. Everything moves, that is my prediction.
I think you are spot on, another delay is coming (for all films), it’s now just a matter how far they push it.

Went to see Interstellar this sunday in our local IMAX in Brussels, every second row was closed off and 2 seats besides every booking made. Don't understand why it wouldn't be safe to open theaters worldwide like this? If 1,5 meters-2 meters distance is safe in alot of places, it should also mean theaters are safe, no? Let's pray the 12th of august remains as release date