Tenet - Box Office Autopsy

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.

Fucking worst timing for the virus to happen and for people to be irresponsible. Missing out on Tenet and Bond is really frustrating.

Just please clear out enough in time for Tenet to not be delayed, then go wild for a while. Let that hold me over for now!

It's literally the only thing I was looking forward to this summer (while everything else is closed off), and now it won't even happen this summer.

California (and I live in Cal) is such a pathetic disaster right now, this news pretty much seals another 2 week move for every movie.

Posting again, because it's the better answer. Dumb and crazy people

Easy, if you want things to get better just wear a mask.

South Korea didn't do anything else out of the ordinary, civilized people there wore masks everywhere and self-quarantine (they not even lockdown entire cities).

What is so complicated about this?. And USA is the most important country in the world full of privileges, their country is rich and they have the best schools, universities to begin with, so I'd hope they were smarter in front of a pandemic (I wish I could have the privileges that they have). Nice example they are setting
Last edited by Lincoln on July 1st, 2020, 5:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Lincoln wrote:
July 1st, 2020, 5:37 pm
What is so complicated about this?
You can't spell "hubris" without US being somewhere in there.

Lincoln wrote:
July 1st, 2020, 5:37 pm
Posting again, because it's the better answer. Dumb and crazy people

Easy, if you want things to get better just wear a mask.

South Korea didn't do anything else out of the ordinary, civilized people there wore masks everywhere and self-quarantine (they not even lockdown entire cities).

What is so complicated about this?. And USA is the most important country in the world full of privileges, their country is rich and they have the best schools, universities to begin with, so I'd hope they were smarter in front of a pandemic (I wish I could have the privileges that they have). Nice example they are setting
Exactly. we are f*cking this up for everyone else.

El Especial wrote:
July 1st, 2020, 5:02 pm
LelekPL wrote:
July 1st, 2020, 4:31 am
Tenet might be looking to move to September according to Deadline due to the Coronavirus spikes in the US.
https://deadline.com/2020/06/conjuring- ... 202974467/
Just move this to Martin Luther king weekend (Jan 15, 2021) or July 16, 2021. No. Point in keeping spending marketing and keep getting pushed back. Things won’t get better by September.
Last edited by Jesus of Suburbia on July 1st, 2020, 7:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jesus of Suburbia wrote:
July 1st, 2020, 7:13 pm
El Especial wrote:
LelekPL wrote:
July 1st, 2020, 4:31 am
Tenet might be looking to move to September according to Deadline due to the Coronavirus spikes in the US.
https://deadline.com/2020/06/conjuring- ... 202974467/
Just move this to Martin Luther king weekend (Jan 15, 2021) or July 16, 2021. No. Point in keeping spending marketing and keep getting pushed back. Things want get better by September.
This is about the dumbest thing I've ever read on these boards.

ninenin wrote:
July 1st, 2020, 7:23 pm
Jesus of Suburbia wrote:
July 1st, 2020, 7:13 pm
El Especial wrote:

Just move this to Martin Luther king weekend (Jan 15, 2021) or July 16, 2021. No. Point in keeping spending marketing and keep getting pushed back. Things want get better by September.
This is about the dumbest thing I've ever read on these boards.
So you don’t think Theaters will be closed on August 12?

I seriously will lose all hope if Tenet is delayed again. I seriously doubt film theaters will be open in the fall/winter time. People get sick around that time and we won't know if it's corona or something else. This is extremely frustrating....

If they have to delay it again, don't delay it to September or another 2 weeks, just delay Dune and have Tenet take its date.