Tenet - Box Office Autopsy

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Master Virgo wrote:
March 3rd, 2021, 4:48 pm
You folks wouldn't understand "the realities of the pandemic" if Fauci was your father. Please don't make me laugh like that.
Very bold claim...considering you have no idea who any of us are, and what we've been through during this pandemic...

This is how you interact, right? " You people"? What does that even mean? You make a distinction between you and the people you think you're above, or that you have the moral high ground on.

But you are the person who defends incest on a public forum? You defend the rape of children by their parents...I'm glad you've categorized us into different groups, I would never want to be associate with a hypocrite like you.

I can literally hear you crying when I read that. It's so sad lol

Master Virgo wrote:
March 3rd, 2021, 5:11 pm
I can literally hear you crying when I read that. It's so sad lol
Yup, crying that a fan forum has a section in which Incest is debate, and MasterVirgo thinks life is anime, and that two family members can have romances; instead of the material reality in which legislation needs to hold the ground, so that sexual abuse victims have some where to turn to as recourse...because in real life incest is in the majority of case rape, one family member abusing another.

You right I'm crying... a fan forum with incest-apologia is insane, and makes me cry...

Master Virgo wrote:
March 3rd, 2021, 5:34 pm
I mean...this makes sense, when you're called out you act like a fanboy troll.

ChristNolan wrote:
March 3rd, 2021, 1:59 pm
Master Virgo wrote:
March 3rd, 2021, 3:30 am
Right? How dare that guy try to protect people's well being, instead of thinking about my favourite filmmaker's career success.
Haven’t read the news lately, yeah?
Even if he has, AsianVersionOfET has proven in the past to be bigoted and thick when it comes to politics, so I don't blame Virgo for being mad about his statement.

Bacon wrote:
March 3rd, 2021, 5:50 pm
ChristNolan wrote:
March 3rd, 2021, 1:59 pm
Master Virgo wrote:
Right? How dare that guy try to protect people's well being, instead of thinking about my favourite filmmaker's career success.
Haven’t read the news lately, yeah?
Even if he has, AsianVersionOfET has proved in the past to be bigoted and thick when it comes to politics, so I don't blame Virgo for being mad about his statement.
Do you think incest should be legal? (The politically enlightened Virgo does)

Lol, y’all are wild. Anyways, I really hope this rakes in some more dough. It deserves it and then some.

opening here in Chile aswell, going to catch it on the local liemax as soon as i can :gonf:

Master Virgo wrote:
I think all humanity should barricade in their basement. In our basement we are safe from the dangers of life. Ha Ha take this cancer. Take this car accidents.