Tenet - Box Office Autopsy

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Why does it matter what score an MCU movie got compared to Nolan's?

Artemis wrote:
December 21st, 2019, 12:11 pm
Idk about you guys but I stop caring about Rotten Tomatoes percentage once I see the rating is fresh or certified fresh. Like who cares if Endgame has like 2 percentage points more than Dunkirk? Dunkirk was still a widely positive reviewed movie. My friends who don't even like Nolan much loved the film and it got awards nominations too.

At this point, it's just nitpicking.
Do I need to direct you to the thread where I said the same thing and you attacked me ad hominem?

Would be happy to help :P

blackColumn wrote:
December 21st, 2019, 12:39 pm
Artemis wrote:
December 21st, 2019, 12:11 pm
Idk about you guys but I stop caring about Rotten Tomatoes percentage once I see the rating is fresh or certified fresh. Like who cares if Endgame has like 2 percentage points more than Dunkirk? Dunkirk was still a widely positive reviewed movie. My friends who don't even like Nolan much loved the film and it got awards nominations too.

At this point, it's just nitpicking.
Do I need to direct you to the thread where I said the same thing and you attacked me ad hominem?

Would be happy to help :P
You say it doesn't matter but you keep brining it up

pack your bags guys, Tenet will "catastrophically" bomb with 740m worldwide, we`ll get no more Nolan after that, its all over.

I brought it up to expose the circular reasoning and wishful thinking of you two.

OR to dumb it down -

Me : I don't care about X

You : Why LOL it actually matters

Next day :

Me : Hey this thing has got more X

You : idk I don't care about X anyway (plus ad hominem attack)

Me : but you said yesterday you do

You : If you don't care about X why did you brought this up today
Last edited by blackColumn on December 21st, 2019, 1:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

You don't care but you keep bringing it up and idk why you keep bringing it up. I don't even know why you brought it up in the first place because no one was talking about Disney or Endgame. You forced the conversation in the first place and it has no bearing on the trailer and prologue discussion.

Stop trying to victimize yourself and make it seem like we're mean people out to get you. And stop trying to rewrite what goes on when we can easily look through past posts.

You don't care but you keep bringing it up and idk why you keep bringing it up.
I already explained. Look up.
I don't even know why you brought it up in the first place because no one was talking about Disney or Endgame. You forced the conversation in the first place and it has no bearing on the trailer and prologue discussion.
Well first, this thread is about box office discussion :lol: not the prologue or the trailer. There are seperate threads dedicated to those topics.

Second, I didn't force the conversation. I started it. Discussions needs to revolve around something.
Stop trying to victimize yourself and make it seem like we're mean people out to get you. And stop trying to rewrite what goes on when we can easily look through past posts.
We? Am I talking to a Nolan fans representative? Did the forum members vote for you.

It's only you, then. And you shouldn't get so offended just because someone posted two screenshots.

Truth is truth.
Last edited by blackColumn on December 21st, 2019, 1:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

This is a dumb argument, guys :facepalm:

Tenet will perform well or great, there's no question. Can we just agree on that and let it go?

Hustler wrote:
December 21st, 2019, 1:36 pm
This is a dumb argument, guys :facepalm:

Tenet will perform well or great, there's no question. Can we just agree on that and let it go?
No doubt about that. Tenet will defintely do better than Interstellar and Dunkirk, and hopefully Inception.

Why comparing Nolan's films with MCU horseshit? I don't care what thread it is or is someone trying so hard to be a douche in this forum.