Tenet - Box Office Autopsy

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Can we just celebrate the fact that, despite a pandemic and critics using Nolan as whipping boy, Tenet has made more money than Blade Runner 2049. Hope the Denis' fans who come on here randomly to talk shit about Nolan weep into their anime girl pillows of Ana da Armas.

I look forward to the responses
Last edited by A Borges man on October 16th, 2020, 1:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

A Borges man wrote:
October 15th, 2020, 6:51 pm
Can we just celebrate the fact that, despite a pandemic and critics using Nolan as whipping Tenet has made more money than Blade Runner 2049. Hope the Denis' fans who come on here randomly to talk shit about Nolan weep into their anime girl pillows of Ana da Armas.

Everyday i like you more mate haha, I follow repliposting on facebook, and your description of the denis/2049 fanboys is Empiric and scientifically accurate :lol:

Nicolaslabra wrote:
October 15th, 2020, 11:44 pm
A Borges man wrote:
Can we just celebrate the fact that, despite a pandemic and critics using Nolan as whipping Tenet has made more money than Blade Runner 2049. Hope the Denis' fans who come on here randomly to talk shit about Nolan weep into their anime girl pillows of Ana da Armas.

Everyday i like you more mate haha, I follow repliposting on facebook, and your description of the denis/2049 fanboys is Empiric and scientifically accurate :lol:
Your my #1, always feel a flutter in my stomach when I see your icon of Hoyte.

I wonder how Dune would do if it was released at this time. I know there is a lot of hype for it, way more than any of Villeneuve's films

A Borges man wrote:
Can we just celebrate the fact that, despite a pandemic and critics using Nolan as whipping boy, Tenet has made more money than Blade Runner 2049. Hope the Denis' fans who come on here randomly to talk shit about Nolan weep into their anime girl pillows of Ana da Armas.

considering 2049 nearly bankrupt its production company i'm not sure that's as impressive sounding as you think

-Vader

Vader182 wrote:
October 16th, 2020, 2:26 am
A Borges man wrote:

considering 2049 nearly bankrupt its production company i'm not sure that's as impressive sounding as you think

-Vader
I'm still impressed...They made a bad business decision.

A Borges man wrote:
October 16th, 2020, 1:51 am
Nicolaslabra wrote:
A Borges man wrote:

Thats the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me on the internet hehe.

:clap:

Shame cause I actually think there's sequel potential here. We'll never know if it would have performed well enough for one under normal circumstances.

Nicolaslabra wrote:
October 16th, 2020, 3:20 pm
A Borges man wrote:
October 16th, 2020, 1:51 am
Nicolaslabra wrote:

Thats the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me on the internet hehe.