Tenet - Box Office Autopsy

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Tarssauce wrote:
August 28th, 2020, 4:16 pm
I’ve never tried contacts and the doctor told me I actually shouldn’t lol because my astigmatism is kinda bad. Plus, I’m too squeamish to even put something in my eyes.

The fogging was terrible on my first viewing. I wore a surgical mask with the tissues inside and it just didn’t work and even though almost everyone took their masks and munched on their precious popcorn I decided to keep it on cause it’s the right thing to do.

The second viewing, I wear a single layer cloth mask and a KN95 on top because the KN95 didn’t stop the fogging either - not even that worked so I tried just lowering my glasses a little and it miraculously worked. My second and third viewings were the best.

This method may not work if you’re constantly moving your head but do try it when you go see the film. Maybe do a test at home but you need some cold air in the room. Some suggest taping the mask on :lol:
Having glasses is hard. In many ways. That's something people without them don't realize - they just think they're stylish. I've heard of using tape on the mask. I'll probably try contacts a few days next week at work to see if my eyeballs can handle them. After that I will go to the tape as my last resort! :lol:

marshallmurphy wrote:
August 28th, 2020, 6:22 pm
Having glasses is hard. In many ways. That's something people without them don't realize - they just think they're stylish. I've heard of using tape on the mask. I'll probably try contacts a few days next week at work to see if my eyeballs can handle them. After that I will go to the tape as my last resort! :lol:
100%

I asked my doctor if I could get an operation in the future and he was like: nope then told me that lots of people are starting to wear glasses as a trend *smh*
I wish I could get rid of them but I’m stuck with glasses.

I really wouldn’t recommend risking it with the contacts :lol: but it’s your decision to make. Don’t forget to try wearing them like reading glasses lol.

Try daily contacts and get a 2nd opinion. I'd do that way before having a surgery on my eyeballs. I have astigmatism and am not blind yet.

Glasses do annoy me in situations but I got used to them. The operation scares me and I can’t even put an eye drop like a normal human being to even attempt putting contacts on - I’ll take the glasses.

I just wish they came with some sort of magical coating to prevent fogging and if that exist no one told me about it.

Tarssauce wrote:
August 28th, 2020, 8:01 pm
Glasses do annoy me in situations but I got used to them. The operation scares me and I can’t even put an eye drop like a normal human being to even attempt putting contacts on - I’ll take the glasses.

I just wish they came with some sort of magical coating to prevent fogging and if that exist no one told me about it.
They actually do make an anti-fog spray, but I've been told that it doesn't work. You could try getting some of that, maybe you'll have some luck with it.

Took me a hour to get my contacts in the 1st time. Like anything in life it gets easier until is 2nd nature.

marshallmurphy wrote:
August 28th, 2020, 3:50 pm

Does wearing two masks help with glasses fogging? Still trying to figure this one out. I tried contacts a few weeks ago but I noticed mucus in one of my eyes so I had to stop wearing them. I get eye infections fairly easily. I may try contacts again this week if I can't figure out how to keep my glasses from fogging up.
The only method that works with me every time is to fold the narrow leftover fabric above the nose wire inside. That way, you keep your flow of breath inside the mask. And also, don't forget to contour the nose wire and make sure the mask itself fits snuggly.

SATURDAY UPDATE: Now with four days of play under its belt during initial overseas rollout, Christopher Nolan’s Tenet could be looking at a Wednesday-Sunday opening of $40M+. Warner Bros continues to keep a tight lid on international box office numbers, but we have been able to glean insight from certain markets which pushes the start closer to where some bullish industry sources saw the picture heading before the debut last week.
https://deadline.com/2020/08/tenet-chri ... 203024679/