Tenet - Box Office Autopsy

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Jesus of Suburbia wrote:
July 9th, 2020, 2:05 pm
When this gets delayed again. It should go to January. January is open and it would qualify for Oscars.
Nolan would still get screwed even though nothing else came out the entire year :lol:

The Special One wrote:
July 10th, 2020, 1:56 am
intersteIIarx wrote:
July 10th, 2020, 12:42 am
Australia going through our 2nd wave where coronavirus cases are spiking higher than the the first wave. We've also been told to wear masks, there's no way cinemas will be open by August.
Debbie Downer
just keeping it real, bro

Expect some news today with regards to another move back

Sony has just pushed Screen Gems Milla Jovovich movie Monster Hunter from its Labor Day weekend date of Sept. 4 to April 23, 2021.

Why?

Well, as we all know Paramount has always had A Quiet Place 2 sitting on Sept. 4, so why compete with that. But an unfortunate forecast would indicate, especially with LA mayor Eric Garcetti indicating he’s about to lock down the city again; we’re poised to see the entire August release schedule slide into the fall. I’m told by sources if LA closes down theaters, it would take hard-top theaters another month to reopen.
https://deadline.com/2020/07/milla-jovo ... 202982917/

KEM
RIP

so everything depends on two cities_ Los angeles and New York.......i just....cant ...anymore. if tenet gets delayed, i hope they dont announce the date, just say it opens first whenever cinemas open.....shiiiiiiiiit :twisted:

Mr.Plottwist wrote:
July 10th, 2020, 4:43 pm
so everything depends on two cities_ Los angeles and New York.......i just....cant ...anymore. if tenet gets delayed, i hope they dont announce the date, just say it opens first whenever cinemas open.....shiiiiiiiiit :twisted:
seriously, so annoying
California Coronavirus Update: Case Total Crosses Grim 300,000 Mark As New Infections And Deaths Near Records For Second Time This Week

El Especial wrote:
July 10th, 2020, 4:30 pm
Sony has just pushed Screen Gems Milla Jovovich movie Monster Hunter from its Labor Day weekend date of Sept. 4 to April 23, 2021.

Why?

Well, as we all know Paramount has always had A Quiet Place 2 sitting on Sept. 4, so why compete with that. But an unfortunate forecast would indicate, especially with LA mayor Eric Garcetti indicating he’s about to lock down the city again; we’re poised to see the entire August release schedule slide into the fall. I’m told by sources if LA closes down theaters, it would take hard-top theaters another month to reopen.
https://deadline.com/2020/07/milla-jovo ... 202982917/
Theaters are not even opened in Los Angeles. With things getting worse I can’t see them opening anytime soon.

It’s getting hopeless with every day passing by. I don’t think we can see it before October.

DUNKIRKIE wrote:
July 10th, 2020, 11:02 pm
It’s getting hopeless with every day passing by. I don’t think we can see it before October.
I used to think Oct. would be the ideal time. But, at this point I think a Dec.release would be wishful thinking.