Tenet - Box Office Autopsy

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
I was hoping to catch a pre-screening as I did with Dunkirk (I saw it the Monday before release), but given this pandemic I doubt they'll be doing anything like that now.

This is likely the push WB/Nolan needed to go full speed ahead with marketing in the next couple weeks.

:gonf:

Yes please!

:gonf: :gonf:

They’re gonna have to take a bath on this one way or the other so better just get it out once the theaters open up. We will never know how it would have fared without Covid. Whenever they digitally release it too I’m sure it will do quite well. But they’re just gonna have to pass on any sort of blockbuster numbers. Other things too important right now.

William Blake wrote:
June 4th, 2020, 3:54 pm
They’re gonna have to take a bath on this one way or the other so better just get it out once the theaters open up. We will never know how it would have fared without Covid. Whenever they digitally release it too I’m sure it will do quite well. But they’re just gonna have to pass on any sort of blockbuster numbers. Other things too important right now.
In a ideal world, I would pay up 50USD to watch Tenet at home. But that ain't gonna happen.

But I do think they should release it as early as possible, as permitted by governments around the world. Who can predict when the 2nd wave will come?