Tenet - Box Office Autopsy

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
TeddyBlass wrote:
April 30th, 2020, 3:29 pm
Lol wtf are they playing and who's paying to go see it? :facepalm:
They’re showing the following: Selena, Trolls World Tour, Bloodshot, I Still Believe, The Hunt, The Invisible Man, Fantasy Island, Sonic the Hedgehog, Birds of Prey, Bad Boys for Life, 1917, Like a Boss, and Jumanji: The Next Level.

They have reduced ticket prices, only charging five bucks.

marshallmurphy wrote:
April 30th, 2020, 4:26 pm
TeddyBlass wrote:
They’re showing the following: Selena, Trolls World Tour, Bloodshot, I Still Believe, The Hunt, The Invisible Man, Fantasy Island, Sonic the Hedgehog, Birds of Prey, Bad Boys for Life, 1917, Like a Boss, and Jumanji: The Next Level.

hey that's pretty good

marshallmurphy wrote:
April 30th, 2020, 4:26 pm
TeddyBlass wrote:

Ha, they took Trolls? Interesting...what's their stance on theatrical windows/Netflix etc usually?

antovolk wrote:
May 1st, 2020, 3:50 am
Ha, they took Trolls? Interesting...what's their stance on theatrical windows/Netflix etc usually?
To be honest, I have no idea. I think they have nine locations (just opened a new one), and they have one theater that plays exclusively independent films. As far as I’m aware they’re not opening all locations this weekend. One of the locations they are opening though does have a 70mm projector and IMAX (digital). Saw Dunkirk there when it came out and The Hateful Eight, both in 70mm.

But yeah, in terms of their stance on Netflix and other streaming services, I have no idea.

So it looks like marketing has started in Germany.

Damn that misleading clickbait Indiewire headline

I know,,im Kino'' means in the Cinema, but on that Tenet poster it looks so funny, it's killing me. Indeed you are... Lol

StarWarsIsAwesome123 wrote:
May 1st, 2020, 4:00 pm
So it looks like marketing has started in Germany.
Is that the Dammtor theatre next to the train station?

Why So Serious? wrote:
May 1st, 2020, 5:09 pm
I know,,im Kino'' means in the Cinema, but on that Tenet poster it looks so funny, it's killing me. Indeed you are... Lol
"Demnächst im kino" means "In theatres soon". So at least there's confirmation that it will be released "soon".

Maybe Nolan and his wife should issue some sort of statement before all these garbage nerd sites start portraying him as some insensitive "mad king" who doesn't take the coronavirus seriously.