Elizabeth Debicki joins the cast of Tenet

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Ace wrote:
March 20th, 2019, 2:39 pm
hol' up

Dragon_316ca wrote:
March 20th, 2019, 2:04 pm
More unknown casting. Yay. :gonf:
Hardly unknowns

Between Widows and The Tale she had a great year last year. Couldn’t really think of a more exciting choice.

I'm embarrassed I'm not that familiar with her work, but going by the reactions, it's another solid pick! It's great that he's working with fresh faces and not what might have been predictable picks.

Durden wrote:
March 20th, 2019, 2:54 pm
Between Widows and The Tale she had a great year last year. Couldn’t really think of a more exciting choice.
A Chastain re-team?

Allstar wrote:
March 20th, 2019, 3:25 pm
Durden wrote:
A Chastain re-team?
That or a Carrie Anne Moss re-team. That I would love.

Allstar wrote:
Durden wrote:
A Chastain re-team?
I tend to like Chastain as an actress, but to me she was not a grown-up version of Mackenzie Foy's young Murph. I think Liv Tyler could have been a much stronger match.

I think part of the problem with Chastain is the same as with Amy Adams; any time I see them on screen, I just see them as actresses. They are good at what they do, but instead of calling them Murph or whatever character they are, I just call them Adams or Chastain.

AMY ADAMS!

Allstar wrote:
Durden wrote:
A Chastain re-team?
Really enjoyed Chastain in Interstellar but she hasn’t done anything exciting in awhile. I also like you have a hard time with her personality sometimes off camera. All about fresh faces and Been very impressed with Debicki. When talking to my bro she was on my shortlist with Rooney and Mulligan.

Fuck yes, she's fantastic. Very exciting casting choices so far.