Robert Pattinson joins the cast of Tenet

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
fuck

so exciting

Two months of night shooting.

What in god’s name is on your mind, Mr. Nolan?

DUNKIRKIE wrote:
October 25th, 2019, 12:10 pm

Ace wrote:
October 24th, 2019, 1:29 pm
Before he dons the batsuit for Chris Nolan’s “The Batman,” Robert has to wrap “Tenet,” the action epic involving espionage, time travel and evolution, also directed by Nolan.
“I’m still shooting it now,” he revealed about the film that’s shrouded in secrecy. “There are so many parts of the movie where I thought, I cannot believe this is happening. It’s just so huge, so weirdly audacious, but in the same way, ‘The Lighthouse’ is stylistically, aesthetically and tonally pretty out there. Chris does the same sort of things, but on these huge canvases. I can’t imagine what it’ll look like. But it’s going to be pretty amazing.”
In the meantime, getting buff to play Batman is on hold. “Yeah, the working out is definitely a big part of it,” he said. But he stressed, “Because I am still shooting Chris’ ‘Tenet,’ I have to wait until I’ve finished it. So, I’m finishing in a few weeks, then I am going to torture myself for a few months (laughs).
“I can’t even bear to look at the plan yet, but I am going to be doing night shoots for two months (for ‘Tenet’).
https://entertainment.inquirer.net/3492 ... ghthouse-2

DUNKIRKIE wrote:
October 25th, 2019, 12:10 pm

I suppose they will be shooting for two months in the Eagle Mountain mine location.

lawd 2 months of just nights is a power move

He's asserting dominance.

Ace
In September, the small town of Rødbyhavn on Lolland formed the framework for major speculation. Several media could tell that a major Hollywood production was taking place in the city, but no one could tell.

"Yes, I was there," reveals Robert Pattinson, who has been in Denmark for about three days, but can't lift much of the veil for exactly what he did.

He can, however, say that, just as speculation at that time was, he was in Denmark with British master director Christopher Nolan as he recorded scenes for his upcoming film 'Tenet’.

"I love Denmark," the actor says.

“I almost can't remember what we did in Denmark. But I remember we were out in the countryside and that it was really beautiful. I went to the beach while I was there and it was really cool, ”he says.

The reason he hardly remembers what he did in Denmark is related to the many countries the actor has visited in connection with the film.

Robert Pattinson was also in Norway for a few days to record the film.

"We've been to so many different countries," points out Robert Pattinson, who has been to seven different countries to film.

"I'm still recording it now," says the 33-year-old actor, who, however, can't say much about the movie he's working on.

"I can't really talk about what the movie is about, but there were literally so many scenes in the movie where I thought they were completely unimaginable," Pattinson says, adding that it is a "huge and quirky bold' project.
https://www.bt.dk/kendte/verdensstjern ... ptage-film

Pattinson is such a versatile actor. With each performance I see of him the larger his range seems to be. He was wonderfully vile in The King. I wonder what Nolan has got in store for him. I'm sure Nolan has written wonderfully complex characters for this film but the sheer prospect of actors like Pattinson taking what's on paper and making it their own is so exciting. I think Pattinson, Washington and Debicki all three are very talented and each have such strong screen presence.

Have you guys watched HIGH LIFE? Robert Pattinson’s performance in it was the best of all I’ve seen this year and the film itself is incredible.