Robert Pattinson joins the cast of Tenet

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
El Especial wrote:
November 16th, 2019, 3:39 pm
- We've seen/know JDW, Branagh, and Pattinson with the medical oxygen masks. In on-set photos we did NOT see Elizabeth Debicki wearing an oxygen mask nor any other cast member. (I think)

- JDW, Branagh, and Pattinson are agents who need the oxygen mask to survive whatever parallel world they need to inhibit.

- Remember the 1960's type clothing JDW and Pattinson were wearing in Estonia? Maybe both of them are from the 60's and travel INTO the present, this would explain why the cars and buildings are current time period and were not altered. Once entering this present/future for them, they changed into current fashion trends style of clothing.
that's quite interesting.

senseandsarcasm wrote:
November 16th, 2019, 11:56 pm
https://twitter.com/pattinsonphotos/sta ... 41314?s=20

Robert Pattinson is an ambassador for a charity called the GO Campaign. They do a big charity gala every year. This year he showed up with John David Washington (and Rami Malek). Nice to see the cast seemed to have gotten on very well.
The only pics that we'll see together if he's busy filming Bat during Tenet's promo.

If they start shooting in January, I figure they're done around June?

Nomis wrote:
November 17th, 2019, 5:58 am
If they start shooting in January, I figure they're done around June?
Rumor is they won't start filming until March or April.

They're both WB projects. They'll work it out. He'll probably get a couple weeks off to promote Tenet, I'd imagine.

Where'd you read that?

The Cultured Nerd is saying March/April, and it makes sense, frankly. Pattinson just stopped Tenet and he has to put on major muscle before starting. Six weeks isn't going to do it.

I guess it's nice to have so many castmembers already locked in

Does anyone know how or where I can find this? Perhaps he is hinting at some "Tenet"-stuff in there somewhere.

User of Interest wrote:
November 24th, 2019, 10:16 pm
Does anyone know how or where I can find this? Perhaps he is hinting at some "Tenet"-stuff in there somewhere.

I think it was supposed to air on "Spectrum 1" (whatever that is) on the 21st. I've not seen it anywhere, though, so I'm not sure that date is correct.

Could it be for Tenet?
“The lesson I always learn is don’t ever bother preparing for anything because it’s pointless,” Pattinson says. “Every time I’ve heavily prepared a scene, I go in and they’ll say something like, ‘Oh, by the way, it’s zero gravity.’ Or: ‘It’s raining.’” And I’m like, ‘But I really wanted to play it this way! I’ve been thinking about it every waking minute!’ It never works!”
https://www.latimes.com/entertainment-a ... man-oscars