Robert Pattinson joins the cast of Tenet

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Ace wrote:
June 23rd, 2020, 1:11 pm
Robert Pattinson says Tenet is 'the greatest plate-spinning trick you've ever seen'
"I came back a couple of days later, to a kind of studio at the back of his house," Pattinson recalled while speaking with EW for its July cover story. "It didn't have a title page or anything."

It is fair to say Pattinson was blown away by what he read that day.

"You really think it’s going to be a particular type of genre," he told EW. "Then it expands into something else and you’re like, 'Oh, okay, this is kind of where we’re at.' Then it just completely morphs into an entirely different genre, which is very, very unexpected. My first impression was it seems like the greatest plate-spinning trick you've ever seen. It’s putting another plate spinning and another and another and another to the point where it gets really impressive and then it just sort of gets frightening. It becomes a magic trick, this feat of engineering, the script. When I first read it, I was just kind of amazed by the ingenuity of the writing. Then, just to think, like, how the f--- are they going to make this into an actual movie? Just the basic premise of certain scenes are so complicated to even understand in your mind, the idea of actually shooting them seemed totally impossible. Luckily, I didn’t have to plan it at all. I just had to turn up.”
Holy fuck....this interview has made me even more pumped somehow

Ace wrote:
June 23rd, 2020, 1:11 pm
Robert Pattinson says Tenet is 'the greatest plate-spinning trick you've ever seen'
"I came back a couple of days later, to a kind of studio at the back of his house," Pattinson recalled while speaking with EW for its July cover story. "It didn't have a title page or anything."

It is fair to say Pattinson was blown away by what he read that day.

"You really think it’s going to be a particular type of genre," he told EW. "Then it expands into something else and you’re like, 'Oh, okay, this is kind of where we’re at.' Then it just completely morphs into an entirely different genre, which is very, very unexpected. My first impression was it seems like the greatest plate-spinning trick you've ever seen. It’s putting another plate spinning and another and another and another to the point where it gets really impressive and then it just sort of gets frightening. It becomes a magic trick, this feat of engineering, the script. When I first read it, I was just kind of amazed by the ingenuity of the writing. Then, just to think, like, how the f--- are they going to make this into an actual movie? Just the basic premise of certain scenes are so complicated to even understand in your mind, the idea of actually shooting them seemed totally impossible. Luckily, I didn’t have to plan it at all. I just had to turn up.”
:twothumbsup:

Oku
I'm pretty sure that 90% of your post history is " :twothumbsup: "

I can't believe that I was sure I know nothing abut Interstellar.

He was the MVP of this film for sure. I mean, aside from the fact that he was basically playing Nolan himself, Pattinson's charm makes this a little fun at times. Wish he had a bit more screentime.