John David Washington as The Protagonist

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
This was such a great and entertaining video. I wish it was longer, JDW is indeed charming, but base on the views barley anybody is watching it. Tbh the general audience doesn't seems to care that much about this movie.
The new trailer has indie level views, which is weird because it's definitely edited more for the general public compared to the first one who was more artsy and slow paced. Ad the whole pandemic situation and if Tenet is release this summer it will be a huge bomb.

Why So Serious? wrote:
May 28th, 2020, 6:31 pm
This was such a great and entertaining video. I wish it was longer, JDW is indeed charming, but base on the views barley anybody is watching it. Tbh the general audience doesn't seems to care that much about this movie.
The new trailer has indie level views, which is weird because it's definitely edited more for the general public compared to the first one who was more artsy and slow paced. Ad the whole pandemic situation and if Tenet is release this summer it will be a huge bomb.
Deng, well that sucks

Why So Serious? wrote:
May 28th, 2020, 6:31 pm
keep in mind that Esquire`s youtube channel barely has 60 thousand subs, and the new trailer for Tenet has been up for less than a week, it already has 5,8 million views, it took the first trailer 5 months to reach 20 million.

Ace