John David Washington as The Protagonist

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
AsianVersionOfET wrote:
March 19th, 2019, 6:05 pm
Well fuck me. Are we even sure? Cuz remember North By Northwest-Gate??? Either way, this is exciting. Haven't seen Blackkklansmen yet but now I have even more reason to. Assuming this story is, ya know, TRUE
Reported by Variety.

I'm glad it didn't turn out to be Garfield.

Just FYI

Great news btw

Nice to see some new info, and Nolan starting to diversify the leads in his films a bit more.

8-)

wow did I need this news today. Thank Nolan for looking out for my mental health.

Classic left field casting yo.
Last edited by the_red_ninja on March 19th, 2019, 7:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: ow lawd my spelling

Amazing news.

I can't wait to see what he and Nolan cook up together. His performance in BlackKklansman really impressed me; his charisma oozed through the screen. But I feel like if he's going to be the main lead, then that tells me this movie is either going to have a big ensemble or it's a really big scaled movie, because nobody is saying "Hey, let's go see that new John David Washington movie".

prowlercomesaround wrote:
March 19th, 2019, 6:18 pm
Just FYI

Great news btw
Wow what a shot. The plot thickens.

BlairCo wrote:
March 19th, 2019, 7:50 pm
I can't wait to see what he and Nolan cook up together. His performance in BlackKklansman really impressed me; his charisma oozed through the screen. But I feel like if he's going to be the main lead, then that tells me this movie is either going to have a big ensemble or it's a really big scaled movie, because nobody is saying "Hey, let's go see that new John David Washington movie".
Christopher Nolan sells himself now, he doesn't need a DiCaprio anymore. Fionn Whitehead lead his last film with a huge budget and was a massive success. And even the "known" actors in Dunkirk were not draws.