John David Washington as The Protagonist

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Master Virgo wrote:
March 19th, 2019, 5:32 pm
Lol, yeah.

So close. His dad is my favourite male actor of all time. But I take this. He was at least on par with Driver in Klans.£
Mine too, at least one of. I wish Denzel worked with better directors. I know it's a two way street because he was asked why he doesn't worked with directors like Spielberg and he said because he hasn't been asked which is fine I guess. The best directors he's worked with are the Scott brothers, Zemeckis, and Spike Lee. Not bad I guess.

Oh, shit... My homeboy is not f'kin around. He's going to shatter the earth. I can sense it. His movie will be lit AF. Great casting. Now cast Bale as a second lead, Nolan.

#INNOLANWETRUST

ChristNolan wrote:
March 19th, 2019, 4:29 pm
Nolan finally likes black people huh?

His role in Blackkklansman wasn't very showy, but it was a classic case of 'excellent lead role'. So heres hoping and betting that he will be the sole lead.

I like Hardy/Cumberbatch/Fassbender/Gosling/Cooper as much as the next guy, but I'm not entirely fussed about seeing their 63rd lead role in the last 5 years, I want to see a new fresh voice and I want to walk in excited about seeing a performance again. With those above guys, you pretty much know what you are going to get.

Ace
Entertainment Weekly are also saying he’s the lead and they have sources other then Varity.

Christopher Nolan casts John David Washington to lead his next movie
Fresh off his feature film breakout in Spike Lee’s BlacKkKlansman, John David Washington will be starring in Christopher Nolan‘s next big screen spectacle, EW has learned.
A source tells EW that Nolan’s next movie, which has yet to unveil a title or plot details, will be a massive, innovative action blockbuster, made for IMAX again like the filmmaker did for his 2017 World War II epic Dunkirk. Warner Bros. has scheduled the film’s release for July 17, 2020. Variety broke the news of the casting.
https://ew.com/movies/2019/03/19/christ ... ssion=true

Meh. He will be another Fionn. Boring and acceptable.

If he has a wife/love interest I hope Nolan casts Gugu Mbatha-Raw. Or Ana De Armas for Artemis’ meltdown. ; ) I kid I kid.

Ace wrote:
March 19th, 2019, 5:50 pm
Entertainment Weekly are also saying he’s the lead and they have sources other then Varity.

Christopher Nolan casts John David Washington to lead his next movie
Fresh off his feature film breakout in Spike Lee’s BlacKkKlansman, John David Washington will be starring in Christopher Nolan‘s next big screen spectacle, EW has learned.
A source tells EW that Nolan’s next movie, which has yet to unveil a title or plot details, will be a massive, innovative action blockbuster, made for IMAX again like the filmmaker did for his 2017 World War II epic Dunkirk. Warner Bros. has scheduled the film’s release for July 17, 2020. Variety broke the news of the casting.
https://ew.com/movies/2019/03/19/christ ... ssion=true
Like Deadline they said "Lead" in the title but not in the article it's strange...

I suggested Hannah John-Kamen a couple of months ago on another board.

Well fuck me. Are we even sure? Cuz remember North By Northwest-Gate??? Either way, this is exciting. Haven't seen Blackkklansmen yet but now I have even more reason to. Assuming this story is, ya know, TRUE