John David Washington as The Protagonist

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Awesome read, gosh the hype has never been so high :gonf:

After wrapping, Washington was physically wrecked, unable to run for more than a month.

“There were some times I couldn’t get up out of bed. A couple weeks in, I was worried, very concerned I wasn’t going to be able to finish this thing, and I didn’t want to tell anybody because I was like, ‘Oh, I will die for this,’ ” Washington says. “It was like, in the NFL, I felt like I needed to be there every day to keep my job, and I felt the same way about this. This film deserves it. Even if I break something, I am not going to say nothing to nobody until this thing gets done.”
My man JDW really gave everything.

John David Washington is so cool. This whole cast is seriously phenomenal.

DUNKIRKIE wrote:
May 28th, 2020, 4:57 am
After wrapping, Washington was physically wrecked, unable to run for more than a month.

“There were some times I couldn’t get up out of bed. A couple weeks in, I was worried, very concerned I wasn’t going to be able to finish this thing, and I didn’t want to tell anybody because I was like, ‘Oh, I will die for this,’ ” Washington says. “It was like, in the NFL, I felt like I needed to be there every day to keep my job, and I felt the same way about this. This film deserves it. Even if I break something, I am not going to say nothing to nobody until this thing gets done.”
My man JDW really gave everything.
It's his greatest movie to date. Can't wait to see this movie!

The Special One wrote:
May 28th, 2020, 3:02 pm
Mr.Plottwist wrote:
May 28th, 2020, 7:19 am
Love it
Surprised that JDW is allowed to discuss fan theories so EARLY. Usually, actors do this when the movie is already out.

dragon_phoenix wrote:
May 28th, 2020, 3:06 pm
The Special One wrote:
Mr.Plottwist wrote:
May 28th, 2020, 7:19 am
Love it
Surprised that JDW is allowed to discuss fan theories so EARLY. Usually, actors do this when the movie is already out.
He talks more about other Nolan movies actually.

JDW is a natural, charming and instantly likeable.

Bacon wrote:
May 28th, 2020, 3:09 pm
dragon_phoenix wrote:
May 28th, 2020, 3:06 pm
The Special One wrote:

Love it
He talks more about other Nolan movies actually.
Yea, but he explicitly say that at least 1 of the fan theory is flat out wrong. This is kidda unprecedented for a movie, much less a Nolan movie.