John David Washington leads the cast

An original action espionage film releasing in IMAX on July 17, 2020.
I just re read the article from Entertainment Weekly where Nolan and Washington talk about Tenet. When Nolan talks about Washington, the way he described him reminded me of Tom Cruise when he talks about his athleticism.

Joshua Strong wrote:
February 22nd, 2020, 6:32 pm
I just re read the article from Entertainment Weekly where Nolan and Washington talk about Tenet. When Nolan talks about Washington, the way he described him reminded me of Tom Cruise when he talks about his athleticism.
Its like Chris found another performer in the vein of Tom Hardy, some who acts with his whole body, he seems to really like that.

I would imagine some of you have seen this before, but thought I would post anyway for those who haven't. John David Washington and Elizabeth Debicki both appeared in Vanity Fair's 2019 Hollywood Issue, together. This behind the scenes video came out in January, about two months before casting news for Tenet was announced. I wonder if they both knew they had been cast at this time?

Here is the video:

https://www.vanityfair.com/video/watch/ ... over-shoot

Here are some pictures:

marshallmurphy wrote:
February 23rd, 2020, 10:55 am
I would imagine some of you have seen this before, but thought I would post anyway for those who haven't. John David Washington and Elizabeth Debicki both appeared in Vanity Fair's 2019 Hollywood Issue, together. This behind the scenes video came out in January, about two months before casting news for Tenet was announced. I wonder if they both knew they had been cast at this time?

Here is the video:

https://www.vanityfair.com/video/watch/ ... over-shoot

Here are some pictures:

This looks good. I haven't seen these before.

here's a solid video of JD talking about this film on fortnite. He's so enthusiastic! i love it

edit: anyone know how i can get it to be a thumbnail you can just click on?
Last edited by Ruth on May 22nd, 2020, 4:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: youtube link fixed

You just cant not love John, im watching all the interviews he makes for this, same with Rob and all the others though.

At first I was a little concerned, if someone like JDW can carry this movie. But damn that boy has charm. And I like the chemistry between him and Pattinson.

Thanks for the video, I actually watched it earlier today as well. JDW seems to have such a cool personality, he's going to do great in this.