Tenet - Cast Discussion/Speculation

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Batman's Batman wrote:
March 20th, 2019, 10:41 am
Hot take: What if the rumors about romantic thriller are true and Washington & Pattinson will be playing lovers? This really can be Nolan trying to show that he is not afraid to embrace diversity. Not that I think he ever should pay attention to numbnuts like MovieBlob that accuse him of being a "white film bro" director, let alone try to respond to that nonsense. Scorsease worked with white and straight lead actors/characters all of his life. Didn't hurt him.
Collider announced a woman in an important role so I doubt it.

Ned
If the female lead is age-appropriate - I'll call either Emilia Clarke, Claire Foy, or Felicity Jones.

Will "Casting a former teenage heart throb"" be added to the list of Nolan tropes?

Ned wrote:
March 20th, 2019, 11:59 am
If the female lead is age-appropriate - I'll call either Emilia Clarke, Claire Foy, or Felicity Jones.
I think it'll be a black woman.

Insomniac wrote:
March 20th, 2019, 12:37 pm
Ned wrote:
Oprah Winfrey

He goes and chooses the two most annoying actors in hollywood right now. :facepalm:

lynchfan wrote:
March 20th, 2019, 1:25 pm
He goes and chooses the two most annoying actors in hollywood right now. :facepalm:
how are they annoying?

Insomniac wrote:
March 20th, 2019, 12:37 pm
Ned wrote:
Carmen Ejogo pls

I couldn't be more disappointed with this casting. I've long hated Pattinson and now we have the guy who was mean mugging the camera during the oscars also in it? Awful news.

lynchfan wrote:
March 20th, 2019, 1:31 pm
I couldn't be more disappointed with this casting. I've long hated Pattinson and now we have the guy who was mean mugging the camera during the oscars also in it? Awful news.
oh

oooooohhhhhhh

ur that type of person