Tenet - Cast Discussion/Speculation

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Angus wrote:
January 26th, 2019, 12:28 am
Well, this season we've got some pretty awesome names.

Rami Malek
Viggo Mortensen
Bradley Cooper
Willem Dafoe
Sam Rockwell
Adam Driver
Mahershala Ali
Richard E. Grant
Amy Adams
Emma Stone
Rachel Weisz

I personally think Amy Adams is a no-brainer at this point. Same with Michelle Williams and Jake Gyllenhaal.
The two actors I want to see him work with the most are Amy and Gyllenhaal, I think they would make gold

Jeremy Irons
Viggo Mortensen
Idris Elba

As for new actors, off the top of my head:
Saoirse Ronan
Javier Bardem
Steve Buscemi
Viola Davis
Tilda Swinton

Hope he reunites with Bale some day. Michael Caine of course, and Al Pacino would amazing too

I'd love a Bale/DiCaprio pairing, something we haven't seen before

I do believe that Sam Rockwell will be cast xD

Does anyone know how free Hardy's schedule us atm? If he's free, can we assume he'll be in it?

We're discussing cast and plot on every other page. They should really be separate threads, to help with the discussions.

There are no leads whatsoever so basically anybody Chris wants (and has a free schedule) can be cast lol

After seeing A Star is Born, I need to see Nolan working with Bradley Cooper sometime.

Location: 'Taked baby. Meet at later bar, night or day sometime
I'd like to see him work with Christian Bale, Andy Serkis, Scarlet Johansson, Matt Damon, Jessica Chastain, and Mark Rylance again.

As for new actors it'd be cool if he worked with Bryan Cranston, Saoirse Ronan, Mathew Rhys, Joaquin Phoenix, Winston Duke, Olivia Cooke, Cate Blanchett, and Jim Carrey.